St Mirren to win the league

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh how exciting it is to be right again, surely Saints will be winning by a sizeable margin

Dundee United being so sh*te is delighting the Rangers section in the Patter Bar. One Rangers fan commented "I will be in the end of the opposing team IF Dundee United make the play-offs"

The Maureens cheating, agricultural approach has surprised a few people this season but not me. They have a history of this sort of thing, Jim Goodwin, etc. I expect them to crash and burn in the top flight and struggle to win more than Gretna next season.

The Maureens cheating, agricultural approach has surprised a few people this season but not me. They have a history of this sort of thing, Jim Goodwin, etc. I expect them to crash and burn in the top flight and struggle to win more than Gretna next season.
[emoji23][emoji23]

8 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I bet you we'll win more than Gretna in the top flight next season. 

9 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

giphy.gif

Guys, guys, he's seen his club massively blow the best chance they've had for years of returning to the top league, are desperately clinging onto hope that their form doesn't take them out of the play off positions, they have an injury list that has taken out their best players, they are struggling financially, their chairman has been forced to step down, their manager barely grasps the native language and their derby rivals have just made a massive signing. If Szamo wants to fire away at us, I say let him, it's like charity work. And after all, it's Dundee here, so charity is always on the menu.

So I, for one, would like to join him (her?) in their entirely justified criticism of the totally unacceptable way in which we have fought tooth and nail to get where we are. We've cheated, dived, booed, cajoled and bullied all the way through the season, and to be honest I'm surprised we've got away with it. We should all be ashamed really.

Szamo's_ammo, I salute your indefatigability!

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Who are the Maureens?:blink:

11 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

16EA1735-0887-4D05-93DE-78649776AF96.jpeg

14 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

UdxFHgm.gif

Gretna have 30 pts from 22 games so far. Good shout Szamo. Id take that.

On 10/02/2018 at 00:34, Szamo's_Ammo said:

IMG_0225.thumb.JPG.54a4a14c01550c2eb762f22eeadaa9cc.JPG

Archived