Fox Hunting

Ludo*1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Foxes are c***s. They look for sheep that are in labour and eat their udders whilst the thing can't run away. 

Pretty snidey considering it's the Tories they should be going after.

I am aware that this might make me a terrible person, but I despair whenever this debate arises because - no matter how hard I try - I just cannot begin to relate to how strongly many people seem feel about it on either side. I would say that I do oppose it, but it is just so far down my list of political priorities. I'm not even sure how or why it has become a touchstone of British politics, to be honest. 

6 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

But killing them over prolonged periods with festering grazes is far more civilised.

Of course it isn't. What a bizarre thing to say.

I am aware that this might make me a terrible person, but I despair whenever this debate arises because - no matter how hard I try - I just cannot begin to relate to how strongly many people seem feel about it on either side. I would say that I do oppose it, but it is just so far down my list of political priorities. I'm not even sure how or why it has become a touchstone of British politics, to be honest. 

It seems to be basically a class war issue, no working class person wants it and posh boys do, it isn't over right or wrong(it's definitely wrong btw) it's about sticking one to the other side.

Because it's fucking barbaric

Fox hunting is barbaric. Absolutely dreadful behaviour, a bit like fishing. Should be outlawed.

You can at least eat fish however nowadays catch and return is pretty much the norm. No tearing them apart involved so hardly a similar comparison.

21 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I'll happily admit that my opposition to fox hunting is based more on my dislike of the people that do it rather than my concern for foxes welfare. I do like foxes but Otis Ferry is a c**t and I'd hate to see him and the rest of The Countryside Alliance happy.

:lol:

Very true. The 'sinister right-wing Countryside Alliance' as some journo used to call them. Where were they when the pit villages were being decimated?

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 22:56, Glen Sannox said:

Fox hunting is barbaric. Absolutely dreadful behaviour, a bit like fishing. Should be outlawed.

Your Tory paymasters love it, you mintery weirdo.

On 5/11/2017 at 00:24, DrewDon said:

A very valid take but, if you tolerate this, what next?

Also, it is a class thing.  Why does it need parliamentary time when it is entirely in the same category as dog-fighting and other forms of animal cruelty more associated with the lower classes. Because a few rich c***s do it and it plays to the faux-nostalgia patriotic-flag-w**k that makes up the entirety of conservative party policy. 

Fox hunting plays no part in keeping down fox numbers which tend to be much higher in towns and cities than in rural areas. Hopefully even the thread thicko gets this point.

Agree with the majority who say that anyone condoning this activity is scum, pure and simple.

Archived