New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pub car king said:

There' a campaign to have the England warm up replace the actual top.

i'm all in favour the integration of blind, stupid people with no sense of common decency in to football as a general rule, but as a collective they may have overstepped the mark there....

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:17, Herman Hessian said:

as there doesn't seem to be an "old football strips" thread, this'll have to go in here:

The best kits in the last 50 years of Serie A

that's a remarkable link-they managed to get a whole pile of stinkers in there when it would have been easier to get it right

10 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

that's a remarkable link-they managed to get a whole pile of stinkers in there when it would have been easier to get it right

quite true - it shoud be "best kits in the last fifty years from the big teams that we've heard of" - any italian shirt discussion that doesn't include the royal blue como strip with the fox on the front is fairly inadequate...

42 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

quite true - it shoud be "best kits in the last fifty years from the big teams that we've heard of" - any italian shirt discussion that doesn't include the royal blue como strip with the fox on the front is fairly inadequate...

its not even that-I could show you half a dozen classier fiorentina shirts from since 1990 than the plastic looking fire hazard that they showcased.

am unfamiliar with said como shirt,sounds good

• 1 month later...

Should I make a thread for 18/19 tops already? Bit early for that honestly, but that didn't keep Celtic and Liverpool from revealing their new shirts already.

Probably the best look for Liverpool in years and years. If the pattern was a bit more prominent you'd think it was the early 90's again!

Dbicdu5WsAsa93K[1].jpg

DbisMqZXUAA11DL[1].jpg

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Should I make a thread for 18/19 tops already? Bit early for that honestly, but that didn't keep Celtic and Liverpool from revealing their new shirts already.

I think you should. If clubs are revealing 18/19 strips then it can't be too early.

The Liverpool shirts year after year remind me of that old laundry powder advert where the family were wasting money on almost identical kits year after year but it was ok because they saved money having a 2-in-1 laundry powder/conditioner.

Celtic too for that matter.

Probably the best look for Liverpool in years and years. If the pattern was a bit more prominent you'd think it was the early 90's again!

5adf623e966a6_Dbicdu5WsAsa93K1.thumb.jpg.96de8e02634e09bca1600f70528d8ad2.jpg
5adf624ab45cf_DbisMqZXUAA11DL1.thumb.jpg.978672030839d15ba35b347b369d62d5.jpg

Liverpool one looks like its the wrong shade of red.

Archived