New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

It’s my favourite of a good bunch. Do you mean most people on this forum?

I mean most people here in Colombia, I live in Colombia. It is not very well received at all here and hardly anyone likes it, people will still buy it simply because its the national team top but most people hate it. The new blue away top (which was leaked a month ago) is much better.

3 hours ago, Bluenose5 said:

I mean most people here in Colombia, I live in Colombia. It is not very well received at all here and hardly anyone likes it, people will still buy it simply because its the national team top but most people hate it. The new blue away top (which was leaked a month ago) is much better.

That makes more sense, can’t see why they wouldn’t like it thought, not seen Blue one yet. You’re not the bluenose who lived in oz then?

9 minutes ago, Latino Lover said:

That makes more sense, can’t see why they wouldn’t like it thought, not seen Blue one yet. You’re not the bluenose who lived in oz then?

I don't like it either, should of stayed in 1990. I prefer Mexico's home jersey although it would have been nice if they tried to replicate the 98 world cup jersey for them with the Aztec design faded in the background. I am the same Bluenose, been living here for over 3 years

• 1 month later...

this is fucking cool: green kit worn by torino for their game against atalanta on 02.12.17

it was their nearest game to the anniversary of 28.11.16 - the date on which the Chapocoense team were wiped out in a plane crash in Brazil; Torino obviously have their own history with plane crashes, and wore a one-off kit based Chapocoense's green colours as a mark of solidarity with them:

wikipedia: superga air disaster

wikipedia: chapocoense crash

torino-divisa-verde-chape.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Where do you guys buy your tops from and is there a good time to get them on the cheap?

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/ is the obvious choice, often do 20% off sales throughout the year and that includes sale items. 

Have found JD Sports to be good in a sale as well, picked up the last Scotland shirt for a tenner the other day. 

2 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Looks like a comedy strip that Ipswich one. 

Of the same ilk as Chupa Chups on the Sheffield Wednesday strips, 

How could you. You can't diss the only Dali work to have graced an English football strip. You...you Philistine.

On 12/01/2018 at 11:30, 7-2 said:

How could you. You can't diss the only Dali work to have graced an English football strip. You...you Philistine.

...right up there with the melting clocks and lobsters.

I didn't realise he had designed that logo before now though, that one's going in the back pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived