New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Fiorentina is ripping off fans by offering no less than four away kits; I'm told the four colours stand for each of the four historical boroughs of the city. Obviously the club is dressing it up as a loving gesture to its home city, but it's rather scummy all the same.

595ccdee27210_DD96ZJSVwAERKfv1.thumb.jpg.9dd2981e95154496d150f1f1f202776e.jpg

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Shame Fiorentina is ripping off fans by offering no less than four away kits; I'm told the four colours stand for each of the four historical boroughs of the city. Obviously the club is dressing it up as a loving gesture to its home city, but it's rather scummy all the same.

How are they ripping anyone off by offering more kits? I don't like that phrase. The club are trying to shift merchandise. No one has to buy every single shirt, or even any of them. 

If anything people have more to choose from. It's the exact same template top in a variety of colours. Pick yer favourite (hint - it's 'viola').

5 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Documentary that Copa put out about the history of Florence and the shirt reasoning, quite a good watch if you have ten minutes.

Archived