New Kits for 17/18

The Cardiff picture in the middle looks like a plain blue top with the sponsor's logo photoshopped on afterwards. Arsenal don't change much but it's hard to see if they have those daft Puma dots or not. Should we read much into the fact Sanchez and Ozil are in it?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Should we read much into the fact Sanchez and Ozil are in it?

No. It would be marketing suicide not to use them.

'They're under contract but let's not put them in our posters in case we sell them.'

Arsenal home

not a good quality pic
IMG_6251.JPG.12f7c5f93ebd1ec0df6e7aa25994e792.JPG

In posing for that photo, Ozil has made more effort and made more movement than he has in the past two seasons on the pitch!!!

One I personally own; Geylang International FC's 2017 home top by FBT (of Crewe and Doncaster fame);
https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/geylang-international-2017-home-shirt/
5946dec147183_img_27711.jpg.dfc5a5f6e48fd63241470717ae4f4225.jpg

What's the quality of the shirt like? Livingston, it seems, are going with them this season - the proposed designs are nothing special but hopefully it opens the door for bespoke designs in the future.

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

5946dec147183_img_27711.jpg.dfc5a5f6e48fd63241470717ae4f4225.jpg

That's a pretty decent looking shirt. The lesser known brands tend to put more effort into creating a nice kit. The big brands just tend to churn out out the same old rubbish knowing that people will part with cash just because it's a "big team".

9 hours ago, Afro said:

What's the quality of the shirt like? Livingston, it seems, are going with them this season - the proposed designs are nothing special but hopefully it opens the door for bespoke designs in the future.

I have multiple shirts made by them besides the Geylang top; one from a Thai first division side and three from the Cambodian champion. All sponsor logos on them are sublimated (so no fear of having them peel off in the laundry) and the crest are properly embroidered (no heatpress nonsense). Very pleasant to wear, but that's subjective on my part. Saw the leaked designs posted in the Livi thread, not a bad bunch at all, but FBT does go overboard with excessive detailling if you let them.

Still, you get something bespoke. Think this would make an excellent kit for the club with the lion & thistle superimposed rather than the Singha;

Spoiler

IMG_7338.JPG.9b5fa447b17c435cb1c72f4006fab443.JPG

On 6/17/2017 at 12:21, D.A.F.C said:

real-madrid-kits-2017-18.png

Really like the new real away. 

That's a cracker. Champions League badge slightly ruins it for me though.

Madrid always have decent away kits.

Really prefer the old badge for Brentford, has a lot more personality to it. Bet the new one has been more or less forced upon the club as it will be easier to replicate in embroidery and the like (Nike pressured Everton in a move like this a few years ago). Umpteenth gambling-related sponsor doesn't make it much better.

In news mildly closer to home, Berwick have revealed their new away kit. Was very disappointed to see it, but now it's growing on me just a little bit; love the retro Mitre chevrons visible in the black lining running up the torso;

5948283308f6f_19400520_1611903152161609_7586235432380205002_o1.thumb.jpg.bed7a2e46394a0c0f3d12dad581c5dac.jpg

Archived