New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The size of the sponsorship on the Leicester shirt is obscene. Always assumed there must be some EPL rule on sponsor size as you never previously got anything the likes of what you see in France & South America for example....but I guess not.

Are we happy with leaks on this thread or do we want full release only? I know most of the leaks so far have turned out to be the real deal but just asking before I post a kit leak and get told to remove it

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

The size of the sponsorship on the Leicester shirt is obscene. Always assumed there must be some EPL rule on sponsor size as you never previously got anything the likes of what you see in France & South America for example....but I guess not.

The actual promo shots don't look as ridiculous, so I'm not sure:

leicester-city-17-18-home-kit+%25282%252

6 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Are we happy with leaks on this thread or do we want full release only? I know most of the leaks so far have turned out to be the real deal but just asking before I post a kit leak and get told to remove it

Like the Newcastle United kit with red lettering and numbers.

Pleased Hearts are going back to umbro, but would prefer white diamonds on the sleeves if it is going to be like the Everton top.

Has anyone had a go at any mockup sites for football kits?

I appreciate it's tough to do much with a Celtic home kit (for example) season after season, but I wouldn't mind having a go to beat the boredom at work. Can't be any worse than some of the kits rolled out by 'designers' whose efforts sometimes make me think they've been in the boozer or on a bong all day.

On 5/19/2017 at 21:41, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

IMG_0255.JPG

Thought this looked decent in action yesterday. Bit big but the badge looks so much better without the Shankly Gates shoved on top of it. Best Liverpool strip for ages.

5922cd850693f_DAa1baJWAAEkJNM1.jpg.304aefb417943e797571060b675902f4.jpg

To be worn in Wednesday's Europa League final. Said to be inspired by the shirt Ajax wore during the 70's. Must say that the collar isn't the best idea adidas has ever had, but it's good to see that their usually obnoxious spaghetti is now silver and on the sides of the body, which makes it much less obtrusive.

Glad Elgin is continuing with their self-made kits, they've looked classy before and this one's no exception.

Dundee FC, on the other hand.... I'm deathly afraid the nonsensical dotted patterns on the shoulders will be a widespread phenomenon this season;

59235444813f5_DAXL-wxXcAIiM_e1.thumb.jpg.d949cf073408e2bb8ad7318d0e58dec2.jpg

Archived