Supporters Football Team details.

I know this shouldn't be in this forum, but I wanted to get as wife an audience as possible.

I am looking for contact details for supporters football teams as I would like to arrange a few friendlies with them.

I had Raith, Hibs and Dunfermline back in the day but lost all of those contacts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

I know this shouldn't be in this forum, but I wanted to get as wife an audience as possible.

I am looking for contact details for supporters football teams as I would like to arrange a few friendlies with them.

I had Raith, Hibs and Dunfermline back in the day but lost all of those contacts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

My wife doesn't like an audience; in fact it's difficult enough trying to get her to perform at all these days! :(

We have our old sons supporters team back together for a few reunion friendlies. We've played one and have 2 more lined up. I'm sure our guys would be more than happy to get a game over the summer. I was looking at a summer of football with there being no euros or world cup. Give me a wee message if you're wanting more details? 

There should be a pie and bovril charity game IMO. All the good posters against the shite ones (****) 

or a hibs v Falkirk one. One mention of 3 stands and it'd descend into bedlam

Falkirk v hibs one would end up messy imho.

Let's be having you.

3 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Falkirk v hibs one would end up messy imho.

Let's be having you.

it would certainly end up messy if we had our usernames on our backs. First chance I get I'm leaving something on that bairnardo c**t. One bad tackle and it'll descend into a kicking match like most champions vs Grangemouth matches 

it would certainly end up messy if we had our usernames on our backs. First chance I get I'm leaving something on that bairnardo c**t. One bad tackle and it'll descend into a kicking match like most champions vs Grangemouth matches 

@bairnardo is a Roy keane/Charles Manson type player. Would avoid or you will be broken you spoon burner x

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

@bairnardo is a Roy keane/Charles Manson type player. Would avoid or you will be broken you spoon burner x

I'm not surprised he acts the hardman on a football pitch with the way he acts on here. One shoulder charge and he will be struggling for oxygen due to being winded/deed. When I ran with the ccs we used to use our victims heads as footballs. Hard as f**k, m8. 

I'm not surprised he acts the hardman on a football pitch with the way he acts on here. One shoulder charge and he will be struggling for oxygen due to being winded/deed. When I ran with the ccs we used to use our victims heads as footballs. Hard as f**k, m8. 

Am no feart

I forgot to mention I am an amateur boxing champ too, didn't i? Learned everything I know from chasing ****, ****, yams and Falkirk fans all across leith. Let's face it, whatever sport we should participate in, I'll beat you. 

9 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I forgot to mention I am an amateur boxing champ too, didn't i? Learned everything I know from chasing ****, ****, yams and Falkirk fans all across leith. Let's face it, whatever sport we should participate in, I'll beat you. 

I think I saw you in Buster Browns with Danny Dyer. You are mental.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

There should be a pie and bovril charity game IMO. All the good posters against the shite ones (****) 

Guaranteed a spot in that game 8)

Played your lot quite a bit back in the day. Many a scrap at Silverknowes between the older squad members of each team at that time.

Generally good banter though.

Out over 35's played your Supporters team a few weeks back.

MunRovers folded a few years ago. The original guys left and were replaced entirely by guys who didn't support the Rovers. That ran for a few years and then the guy who took control gave it up and it folded.

Archived