Supporters Football Team details.

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

I'm sure it was the Munrovers we played a few times. Played a match on a park in Kirkcaldy on a slope next to a loch. Lol

Played another match on a 3G at a school if i remember correctly.

A loch in Kirkcaldy? That's the firth of forth mate. I played against Falkirk supporters team for an RR supporters team (not the Munrovers) at Little Kerse and the Beverage Park before. We also played hibs hearts and livi teams. I don't know if the team is still going as I stay outwith the Kirkcaldy area these days. I still see the lad who ran the team sometimes at Raith home games I'll let him know about this thread.

4 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Played your lot quite a bit back in the day. Many a scrap at Silverknowes between the older squad members of each team at that time.

Generally good banter though.

Out over 35's played your Supporters team a few weeks back.

The Falkirk FFit Fans over 35's are going strong and looking for players, we play ever Monday at the stadium 2 games , 7 to 8 and then 8 to 9. if interested do a search on Facebook

The Falkirk FFit Fans over 35's are going strong and looking for players, we play ever Monday at the stadium 2 games , 7 to 8 and then 8 to 9. if interested do a search on Facebook

I'm aware of that, I was on the course and was one of the 3 guys that set the Monday football up lol.

A loch in Kirkcaldy? That's the firth of forth mate. I played against Falkirk supporters team for an RR supporters team (not the Munrovers) at Little Kerse and the Beverage Park before. We also played hibs hearts and livi teams. I don't know if the team is still going as I stay outwith the Kirkcaldy area these days. I still see the lad who ran the team sometimes at Raith home games I'll let him know about this thread.

Sorry it was your team we played and it was indeed Beveridge Park.

We played you in the SSML.

Archived