Angus Robertson

Im_Rodger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian Blackford was in my opinion the best candidate, so very happy to see that he is now the leader of the Westminster group. He has an impressive CV which includes a successful career working in the finance sector. He is also a Hibs supporter aswell, so all in all - a good man.

I cannot imagine that this appointment will go well with the left of the party, I'm sure that they would of been hoping for Tommy Sheppard.

Not seen much of Ian Blackford except for one fleeting interview on Daily Politics alongside Ian Murray and someone else. Had a dig at Scottish labour and then stood with a stupid smirk on his face when he thought he was off camera thinking he'd got one over Ian Murray.

Doesn't fill me with hope.

Surprised Hosie never got it to be honest.   Think 4 (Salmond, Robertson, Nicholson, Ahmed-Sheikh) of the most 6 well known SNP MP's got emptied right enough, so it was a pretty shallow pool to choose from.

4 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Not seen much of Ian Blackford except for one fleeting interview on Daily Politics alongside Ian Murray and someone else. Had a dig at Scottish labour and then stood with a stupid smirk on his face when he thought he was off camera thinking he'd got one over Ian Murray.

Doesn't fill me with hope.

Wrong.

Murray said to him before the interview I bet you can't resist a dig. He had said dig and Murray is heard saying 'ding ding', hence the smirk.

But hey you know, let's judge politicians on a momentary facial expression they made in an interview once. Why even bother posting such nonsense? 

Wrong.
Murray said to him before the interview I bet you can't resist a dig. He had said dig and Murray is heard saying 'ding ding', hence the smirk.
But hey you know, let's judge politicians on a momentary facial expression they made in an interview once. Why even bother posting such nonsense? 

I'm not judging him, all I said was it doesn't fill me with hope. It came across as very childish.
How do you know own what was said before the interview?

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

I'm not judging him, all I said was it doesn't fill me with hope. It came across as very childish.
How do you know own what was said before the interview?

I was standing on the other side of the camera.

Surprised Hosie never got it to be honest.   Think 4 (Salmond, Robertson, Nicholson, Ahmed-Sheikh) of the most 6 well known SNP MP's got emptied right enough, so it was a pretty shallow pool to choose from.

The pool's been pretty over crowded since 2015 though. At least now there will be a few more folk getting a shot of the flumes.

Archived