East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

On 19/05/2017 at 13:27, JakeSAFC said:

Mon EK, send them doon.

Get that into you ya big slavering hoor. Boys like you who do my left eye in. Hope stirling finish bottom next year coz id give you it tight on here every day. Not a seething mess before anyone adds. Would love to meet this pleb and yellow feet and buy them their first pint.

mone the cowden.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get that into you ya big slavering hoor. Boys like you who do my left eye in. Hope stirling finish bottom next year coz id give you it tight on here every day. Not a seething mess before anyone adds. Would love to meet this pleb and yellow feet and buy them their first pint.
mone the cowden.

They're not old enough to drink. A swift boot up the arse would be more appropriate. Pair of strange strange people.

mone the cowden.

And I would fully expect you to give it tight, difference is I wouldn't be a seething slabbering mess, unlike you and a few Cowden fans.

And I would fully expect you to give it tight, difference is I wouldn't be a seething slabbering mess, unlike you and a few Cowden fans.

'seething mess' Your stock reply. Getting boring. Take a rest from posting to lick your wounds. Oh, and you can lick yer wee pals, Yellow sheets, too while your at it.

Stick Jake on ignore lads. He recycles the same phrases he has seen other posters use in an attempt to be part of 'the establishment' when really he is unfunny, extremely irritating and not that bright.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

:lol::lol::lol: You are a walter. MONE THE COWDEN.

'seething mess' Your stock reply. Getting boring. Take a rest from posting to lick your wounds. Oh, and you can lick yer wee pals, Yellow sheets, too while your at it.

Id love to [emoji57]

Stick Jake on ignore lads. He recycles the same phrases he has seen other posters use in an attempt to be part of 'the establishment' when really he is unfunny, extremely irritating and not that bright.

So true, I want to be part of the "establishment" so bad!!!

:lol::lol::lol: You are a walter. MONE THE COWDEN.

:) :)

6 hours ago, NELLY said:

mone the cowden.

Don't feed the troll Nelly he's just an attention seeker.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 21:15, The_Judge said:

Well done Cowdenbeath.  Your players kept their nerve and their actions at the end of the shoot out were admirable.  I hope you enjoy a better season in 2017/18.

What a torment of a day. Like most Cowden fans, I'm still in recovery. Here's a link to my report, published in today's Scottish Review: http://bit.ly/2qOipEE

Hyperventilation, prayer, and the bird that saved the day  http://bit.ly/2qOipEE

39 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

What a torment of a day. Like most Cowden fans, I'm still in recovery. Here's a link to my report, published in today's Scottish Review: http://bit.ly/2qOipEE

Hyperventilation, prayer, and the bird that saved the day  http://bit.ly/2qOipEE

Excellent read Ron and feels like the first embryonic stages towards a much awaited third book ;)

6 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Aaaaaaargh!

An act of god, a near death experience & a calling from "Fergie" himself to a rank amateur such as my self looks like gold dust , in your skilled hands........

I have loved the previous books but don't think i wany to reminisce about that season we just had.

Yes, but Saturday's thrilling events are an ideal primer for the season we're about to have. Remember the power of positive thinking and keep the faith

6 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

An act of god, a near death experience & a calling from "Fergie" himself to a rank amateur such as my self looks like gold dust , in your skilled hands........

Kind of you to say that, Alan, but a third book about Cowdenbeath is not what a grateful nation is crying out for. The first one was needed to counterbalance the publishing obsession with the Old Firm and celebrity memoirs; Of the books I've written, Black Diamonds was the most enjoyable; the second one worked because it was our first title in 67 years under Magic Mixu; a third one about a shitting pigeon in Inverness is a step too far. Trust me.

10 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Kind of you to say that, Alan, but a third book about Cowdenbeath is not what a grateful nation is crying out for. The first one was needed to counterbalance the publishing obsession with the Old Firm and celebrity memoirs; Of the books I've written, Black Diamonds was the most enjoyable; the second one worked because it was our first title in 67 years under Magic Mixu; a third one about a shitting pigeon in Inverness is a step too far. Trust me.

Ron a pleasure & will take your steer however my own thoughts are we  need a reminder of how close to cessation we came, recognise how we came together & discard notions indifference & apathy when it mattered the people voted with their feet & were there for the cause which made the difference. How we capture and sustain that is the challenge before us.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I'm quite sure you could work a bird shitting on you into the name of a title somehow:lol: Mary was right though it did bring you luck.

'Message from the heavens?' Actually, the Pizza restaurant in Inverness deserve a lot of credit; after all, they didn't need to take responsibility for the erratic behaviour of an incontinent bird that wasn't wearing a nappy. By the time I'd sat in the sun for an hour, having consumed two pizzas and two large glasses of vino - at no cost to myself - I was ready for a sleep on the bus...

I'm still finding it hard to take in the fact that we beat EK on penalties! Not only that, every penalty was superbly executed. I was moved by the restrained way the Cowden players behaved in victory. Real dignity and respect. Well done to Gary Locke, Billy Brown and Neil Irvine for their leadership.

By the way, I haven't yet scraped the birdshit off my rucksack. Fundraising idea: let people sniff the holy birdshit for a tenner. It's not quite the Holy Grail, but it comes close to it. You know it makes sense.

11 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

Ron a pleasure & will take your steer however my own thoughts are we  need a reminder of how close to cessation we came, recognise how we came together & discard notions indifference & apathy when it mattered the people voted with their feet & were there for the cause which made the difference. How we capture and sustain that is the challenge before us.

Well said, Alan. We were only one penalty kick, or save, away from the potential demise of the club we love. Respect to Donald, who has proved himself a true son of Cowdenbeath. One of Scotland's finest defence advocates, he has put in a huge amount of time for Cowdenbeath FC. Like a blessed pigeon evacuating the contents of its bowels on to my small but perfectly formed Cowdenbeath heid, this closeness to oblivion as a club may proved to be a blessing in disguise.

Archived