East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

I'd never want the Albion to go down and drop out the league and given at various times this season, we flirted with that possibility, I have every sympathy with Cowdenbeath supporters.
Ok, Central Park ain't The Emirates but Cowdenbeath were not the worst team I seen play against us by a long way so I'll be supporting the Blue Brazil in the playoffs.
good luck guys

Who was?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BuckieJaggy said:

As a jags fan good luck to the blue brasil. This team from the manager to the players are arrogant cheats tho the refs have helped them out big time us being denied a stone walk pen in both games. The manager gives nobody any respect they right back Fabio Capocino spat on our striker, wrestled wi our manager, the captain proctor dives all over the place . They have 2 really good strikers a Portuguese lad and a lad winters. The supporters we met were actually pretty decent but the team and manager are class less so good luck Cowdenbeath 

Buckie, what did Graeme Stewart do to cop an 8 match ban?!  That's some sanction :huh:

buckie.jpg

Trying to get a feel on here for the Final Leg.

Do you think there would be a good interest in hospitality or at least some basic pre match drinks package?

We need to create a busy atmosphere for this game and we all know to well that the Cowden Faithful perform and sign at their best after a few cold ones!

I have a few other ideas but need volunteers i.e you could get kids from the town down early with face painting, kick about etc.

We need a gala like atmosphere prior to the match to intice the town to come out in numbers to ensure the community protects its proud history of senior football in the town!

2 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

We need a gala like atmosphere prior to the match to intice the town to come out in numbers to ensure the community protects its proud history of senior football in the town!

At least if worst comes to worst you'll be guaranteed that next season!

gala.jpg

If it holds 660, do you get 535 home fans every week?

im guessing no so no need for you to get that many tickets this Saturday by your logic.

They managed about 400 (100+ shire fans) when they played us at the start of the season. Perfect weekend for a crowd too as there were no OF playing. They reported about 700+ but you all know by now 90% of what comes out of EK is pure shite.

They managed about 400 (100+ shire fans) when they played us at the start of the season. Perfect weekend for a crowd too as there were no OF playing. They reported about 700+ but you all know by now 90% of what comes out of EK is pure shite.

Was a good day. Another important ek win if my memory serves me right.

Bypass the site on way to work every day, in fact i can see it from my house.....not so much as a shitty post in the ground. Get them beat Cowden. 

Thank feck for that. Nothing worse than a stadium made of shitty posts.

I don't understand why Cowden fans are angered by EK only giving them 125 tickets, surely thats enough for all your proper die hards?

The only teams that should be worried about having that many tickets for away fans are Clyde and Stirling, as we're the only teams that will take more than that to EK.

How bitter are you gonna be when Cowden pump you and we beat you to the League next season?

Not bitter at all selfy. If cowden beat us over two games then fair play. They will deserve it. I will be first to congratulate them. Then i will enjoy another season in lowland league which has been great so far. And yous had ur chance to beat us this year but didnt get near. Sure its not you thats a wee bit bitter about that?

Archived