East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye enjoyed your efforts Callum never realised your were a neutral. I was over at the game at Ainslie Park on the Sunday just along from where you were doing your stuff.

Everyone has got the penalty stuff wrong!! After Brett missed at Berwick Nickolay Toderov scored the following Saturday v Montrose from the spot. The bad run then started in the next game with Montrose with Renton missing.

Cheers. Yeah done a few diff club-channel stuff (St Mirren last season etc) Plus general other comms stuff for outlets. So not my job to have favs really! Although my nearest/local SPFL club is Berwick so might have tested some nerves if in the playoff, however no superfan!  If any football blues over the summer kick in, stick on the women's footy forum on P&B I'm usually posting content there. ;-)

I think maybe the Todorov exit fooled a few of us in skipping that one by mistake!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

IIRC some Clyde posters were slating EK on their ground, that the new stadium was pie-in-the-sky, and they'd no intention of building the new stand even if they did get promoted.

Anyway I see on twitter that work is to start on K-Park's second grandstand this week lifting capacity to around 1,000 including 700 seats. It's to be ready for the start of the season.

8 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Bump.

IIRC some Clyde posters were slating EK on their ground, that the new stadium was pie-in-the-sky, and they'd no intention of building the new stand even if they did get promoted.

Anyway I see on twitter that work is to start on K-Park's second grandstand this week lifting capacity to around 1,000 including 700 seats. It's to be ready for the start of the season.

That's good, they'll be able to host a premiership club in any future cup tie.

On 6/12/2017 at 14:29, HibeeJibee said:

Bump.

EK news reports that the stand will bring the seated capacity up to 662, the current stand holds 358.

2 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Liam made a good overall contribution - especially when played out on left side of midfield. Combined well with Rutherford on the left wing

Agreed no way was Henderson brutal . Also stating too lightweight the boy is still 20 as is Rutherford most players now hit form at 23 onwards. Id be happy to see Liam back next year on loan from Falkirk.

With the exception of the likes of Messi, footballers who can only use one foot are always going to struggle. Henderson was a perfect example. He does have time on his side, but he needs to practice using both feet.

I think it's pretty poor that some players think it's ok to do all the work with one foot. Sure, you can have a preferred foot, but you need to be able to use both.

With the exception of the likes of Messi, footballers who can only use one foot are always going to struggle. Henderson was a perfect example. He does have time on his side, but he needs to practice using both feet.
I think it's pretty poor that some players think it's ok to do all the work with one foot. Sure, you can have a preferred foot, but you need to be able to use both.

This. 100%. Easiest way to become nearly twice the footballer you are is to develop the 50% of your body you aren't able to use

Archived