East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the townies posting on this thread must still be seething from the gubbing Cowden gave them in the playoffs. Any normal Fifer would surely rather see a Fife team in the leagues rather than some team with no history from Lanarkshire.

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

All the townies posting on this thread must still be seething from the gubbing Cowden gave them in the playoffs. Any normal Fifer would surely rather see a Fife team in the leagues rather than some team with no history from Lanarkshire.

Correct with the no history part but long term relegation straight down is the future.

Reaction of Cowdenbeath players and officials after shoot-out was outstanding.

Humility and sportsmanship were terrific, brilliant to see, just wish the club could have shown same level of respect to East Kilbride supporters.

And a final message to League 2 sides next season.  If you finish bottom, you will need to beat East Kilbride in a play-off, because we are just getting warmed up. 

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

Reaction of Cowdenbeath players and officials after shoot-out was outstanding.

Humility and sportsmanship were terrific, brilliant to see, just wish the club could have shown same level of respect to East Kilbride supporters.

And a final message to League 2 sides next season.  If you finish bottom, you will need to beat East Kilbride in a play-off, because we are just getting warmed up. 

I suspect that EK's manager would have reacted in a slightly different manner if they had won but gladly for us that didn't happen. 

I do feel sorry for the EK supporters who had a soaking today and lost in such a painful way. Hopefully you get an easy win against Berwick next season ;) .

I saw a guy with a sevco top and cowden hat yesterday, that man emodied the reason i want cowden to be removed from scottish football, absolute stain of a club.

Despite the Pars wind up merchants on here trying to justify their reason for being on this earth I actually met a few yesterday who were there wanting us to win. The one's in real life with an actual life are in the most decent folk.

Archived