East Kilbride v Cowdenbeath. 2nd Division play-off

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the comments on this thread disappoint me. Come on Cowden' lads, dig in today and show everyone that you are above the level that some on here suggest you are. This comes from a neutral who wants Cowdenbeath to survive in the SPFL and thinks that over the two games, they will still be a league side possibly chasing promotion next season .

Come on Cowden' lads, dig in today and show everyone that you are above the level that some on here suggest you are. This comes from a neutral who wants Cowdenbeath to survive in the SPFL

You're clearly not a neutral...? [emoji23]

Sadly it's a no win situation for me....I've had many a good night in Beath with the stock car racing so will be sad to see them drop out but would like to see East Kilbride get a crack at the bigger leagues.....so either way I win and lose. 

We could always expel Sevco and allow both teams a place ;)

On 11/05/2017 at 07:31, macclyde+ said:

Always got to bring Clyde into it eh.:rolleyes:

Just can't get my head round this - I have a wee pop at Clyde and get a shitload of greenies. Anyone would think you were the joke club of that division judging by that reaction. Strange. Anyway, 'mon the Kilby/QP Reserves Select XI (Capuano, McLeish, Vittoria, Woods, McBride & Coll).

Good luck to Cowdenbeath, nothing against East Kilbride as if they come up I'd be interested to see how they can grow. Cowdenbeath fans have always been a decent bunch whenever I have met them and despite a small fan base have certainly punched above their weight in recent years. Good luck Blue Brazil a 3rd relegation would be harsh.

Archived