Scott Sinclair. PFA Player of the Year

Noticed Scott Sinclair wearing Glasses at the Awards Ceremony.

Does he wear Contact Lenses while playing Matches ?

Surprised he doesn't get Eye Laser Treatment.

15 hours ago, shull said:

Noticed Scott Sinclair wearing Glasses at the Awards Ceremony.

Does he wear Contact Lenses while playing Matches ?

Surprised he doesn't get Eye Laser Treatment.

Depending on his prescription it's not always available.  I can't get it for my eye condition, my eyes are too shite for it lol!  

Back on topic, congrats to Sinclair, he's been easily Celtic's most important and influential player this season.  Also congrats to KT, richly deserved for a young Full-Back going from strength to strength.  Hopefully Celtic can hold on to him.  

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Depending on his prescription it's not always available.  I can't get it for my eye condition, my eyes are too shite for it lol!  

Back on topic, congrats to Sinclair, he's been easily Celtic's most important and influential player this season.  Also congrats to KT, richly deserved for a young Full-Back going from strength to strength.  Hopefully Celtic can hold on to him.  

Thanks , I was just wondering.

I wasn't suitable for Laser Treatment either.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Thanks , I was just wondering.

I wasn't suitable for Laser Treatment either.

Hmmmmm lasers....

No Mr Sull, i expect you to die.......

Apparently Rangers players didn't show up to the ceremony, leaving their table empty. If true, how disrespectful to your fellow professionals is that ? And they wonder why nobody likes them......

15 minutes ago, shull said:

Like yir Team, Bhenny :thumsup2

Sevco.

6 minutes ago, sydney said:

Apparently Rangers players didn't show up to the ceremony, leaving their table empty. If true, how disrespectful to your fellow professionals is that ? And they wonder why nobody likes them......

"Apparently" " if true" .....

1 hour ago, sydney said:

they died mate.... bit disrespectful having an empty table for them after all this time. 

Archived