• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody likes Celtic fans even the club themselves are sick of paying fines over their scummy behaviour,so why single super shay out.

He reminds me of Kyle Lafferty. A poor player who plays up to the fans. Always trying to wind people up, tried to goad the Celtic fans into a reaction last night, thankfully he was ignored for being the moaning faced average third rate player that he is.

He's a cert to come off the team bus at hampden with a pair of beats on. Knob.

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ok, I'll try. And this is unusual for a football game, on a Friday night, between the top 2 clubs in the league?

Ah get it now. Perhaps none of us should be surprised given one of the clubs involved has had so many fines from Europe's governing body as a result of their fans inability to behave in an acceptable manner.

Ok, I'll try. And this is unusual for a football game, on a Friday night, between the top 2 clubs in the league?

5 arrests is f all.
Being honest I thought the scheduling was mental.
Boozed up fans on both sides would normally have meant carnage years back.
The polis trust your mob more than zombies.
Compared to the police lockdown for the rangers game we could have been playing Alloa.

Shit 12 minutes then a cracking game of fitba. Few skirmishes after the game but most folk went home entertained.

Doubt we will see another Friday meeting tho

Oh christ of christ this thread is the worst. 

Missed the first half of last night's match but saw the highlights. There's nothing logical about saying "we got our errors out of the way" but that's how I feel about it. There was enough in that second half to give the team the belief that the Cup Final isn't a lost hope. We more than matched them for the 45 and, I know it's easy to say when you're three down, but it's given me a little hope. We should have had a penalty, but these things happen and I'm not going to bleat about it. It is bizarre how many times, specifically Craig Gordon gets away with it. Not in a "he's a cheat, refs are cheating" kind of way, but in a "statistical anomaly" kind of way. Really strange. 

Ach well, it'll be tough for the final, but I'm glad I wasn't watching for the first. Means it never happened. In a tree-falling-in-the-woods kind of way. 

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He reminds me of Kyle Lafferty. A poor player who plays up to the fans. Always trying to wind people up, tried to goad the Celtic fans into a reaction last night, thankfully he was ignored for being the moaning faced average third rate player that he is.

He's a cert to come off the team bus at hampden with a pair of beats on. Knob.

This.

Nobody is disputing the fact Tonev is a dirty racist piece of shit but that does not change the fact Logan is an utter fanny of a boy, plain and simple.

Its almost as if he holds the entire club and support responsible for what that arsehole said to him that day, the constant snarls and gestures at the Celtic support as well as acting like a total dick in situations like his spat with Griffiths, he's a pocket hardman, all mouth and no trousers.

I personally would love it were he to be sitting on the pitch in tears at full time after the cup final, having been shown up by Celtic again as the bang average, nonentity total w**k of a guy that he is.

c**t !

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

This.

Nobody is disputing the fact Tonev is a dirty racist piece of shit but that does not change the fact Logan is an utter fanny of a boy, plain and simple.

Its almost as if he holds the entire club and support responsible for what that arsehole said to him that day, the constant snarls and gestures at the Celtic support as well as acting like a total dick in situations like his spat with Griffiths, he's a pocket hardman, all mouth and no trousers.

I personally would love it were he to be sitting on the pitch in tears at full time after the cup final, having been shown up by Celtic again as the bang average, nonentity total w**k of a guy that he is.

c**t !

At least you've not let him get to you though.

This.
c**t !

Shut up, Dave.

I like Logan, he reels in the Celtic fans like nothing else. Do you really think he gives a f**k?

He reminds me of Kyle Lafferty. A poor player who plays up to the fans. Always trying to wind people up, tried to goad the Celtic fans into a reaction last night, thankfully he was ignored for being the moaning faced average third rate player that he is.He's a cert to come off the team bus at hampden with a pair of beats on. Knob.

Utterly rattled

For what it's worth, "The IRA will set them free" came across quite clearly on the tv at one point. Not saying it was definitely the Celtic support, might have been Chris Sutton's ringtone or something.

That's the good IRA. They're ok.

Some of the verbals dished out to Logan around the time of the Tonev incident completely undermines the anti racist attitude that Celtic try to exude - so they take it out on him.

He's got them rattled to f**k.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

This.

c**t !

The entire club and support backed the arsehole....

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Of course they did, he claimed he was innocent, any club would given that there was zero evidence against him.

Oh dear.  Whore FC fans still trying to muddy the waters.

What they should actually be saying is, "we were wrong and we fvcked up, and in retrospect the best course of action would have been to have kept our pig ignorant mouths shut, and let the authorities get on with the job, then assess the outcome."

No surprise they took the course of action they did.  After all, we all know that professional victims gotta play the victim card, no matter what.

Yours

aDONis

Archived