Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moore released from Motherwell.

Moore always struck me as a half decent sort of player, if hampered by injuries.

The sort of player I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on on a low wage basis to see if he could prove his fitness.

Do you reckon you guys will offer him something/sign him though?

Moore always struck me as a half decent sort of player, if hampered by injuries.

The sort of player I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on on a low wage basis to see if he could prove his fitness.

Do you reckon you guys will offer him something/sign him though?

Good player when he's actually fit but can't be relied upon as a main striker. That was our downfall last season.

McCall said he would speak to him so he'll probably offer him a contract.

I reckon he'll sign. Was unlucky last year, the injury he suffered was not the result of his own body's making, a thuggish elbow by Webster. I'll be surprised if him and Moffat aren't signed in the next few weeks, and may here soon on someone coming in. If you have at least they 2, you can expect goals in League 1.

Can't see another Championship side taking a chance on Moore considering the season he's had. His injuries this season were freakish more than anything else, wouldn't exactly call him injury prone. Imagine McCall would be raging if Moore turned down a contract, especially if he went to another League one team.

Archived