callum-ayr

Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Would either do a job? Can’t see us being interested in Leee Miller though as all 3 of our strikers are doing well. Craig Moore has scored 19 goals and can’t even get in the team. 

You’d like to think given our injury crisis that the board have loosened their purse strings. 

Kerr would bring composure for sure at that level.

I think Miller would be more an impact sub but if you have an impact sub with 19 goals you don't need him unless you don't have a target man.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Maybe a lot of nonsense then mate.

Just what I had heard.

I could see why it could happen cause we're down to the bare bones for midfielders and they all seem to be out long term.

Nicky Devlin to return?
According to this weeks Ayrshire Post, he is.

Can you not keep your terrible banter to your shite threads in general nonsense? You're like a 5 year old with some sort of attention disorder.

9 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Can you not keep your terrible banter to your shite threads in general nonsense? You're like a 5 year old with some sort of attention disorder.

No one will see my posts then.

I could see why it could happen cause we're down to the bare bones for midfielders and they all seem to be out long term.

Nicky Devlin to return?

#BringBackGilmour

1 hour ago, Ayrfan1910 said:

#BringBackGilmour

Hmmm. Always find he’s a bit like marmite, some fans like him others don’t. He had a few really good games when played as more of an attacking central midfielder a few seasons back. Plus that ‘wind assisted’ goal against Dunfermline was sublime.  I think that role is a bit of a luxury position for us at the moment tho.

As soon as the season started, along with blatant obvious things highlited, I was worried at the lack of cover on the left hand side of both defence and midfield. Last season it was strikers, this season it seems everything else. Suppose we’re never happy but the time to worry is when we stop moaning lol. 

Brian Gilmour is an excellent player. A complete midfielder. A goalscorer. A talisman. A captain. A legend. A tough tackling no nonsense midfield enforcer. A playmaker.

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Nicky Devlin to return?

Tam McManus was on Sportscene as a pundit.....pity we don’t need a talisman. (Ps the bantuur is funny)

Hmmm. Always find he’s a bit like marmite, some fans like him others don’t. He had a few really good games when played as more of an attacking central midfielder a few seasons back. Plus that ‘wind assisted’ goal against Dunfermline was sublime.  I think that role is a bit of a luxury position for us at the moment tho.
As soon as the season started, along with blatant obvious things highlited, I was worried at the lack of cover on the left hand side of both defence and midfield. Last season it was strikers, this season it seems everything else. Suppose we’re never happy but the time to worry is when we stop moaning lol. 

I was only kidding

Ian McCall is a complete imposter. There seems to be a deluded view within Scottish Football that he’s too good for our club etc which is total bollocks. The guy is useless, his substitutions are just plain weird at times and his tactics are non-existent. The quicker he’s removed from his position as Ayr United manager the better however I can’t see that happening for a while as he’s Lachlans puppet. 

Hahahahahhaa. Clueless

Just now, Ayrfan1910 said:

Brilliant

Future Scotland number 1 this boy. Brilliant keeper.