Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

Hello friends. Don't suppose you'd like to sign a fat puffing mess who resembles a beached whale called Harkins?
PM me xoxox

I was so excited about big harkins last year.

And by June I couldn't fucking believe someone took him off our hands.

So, with respect, thank you but no thank you.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello friends. Don't suppose you'd like to sign a fat puffing mess who resembles a beached whale called Harkins?
PM me xoxox

Half way through reading this I thought you were actually talking about virginton.

Interested in neither of them thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

PM me xoxox

Gary Atkins (diet), fat, slow and shite.  Waste of 3 jerseys.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

PM me xoxox

I bet most of your fans are 50% stick with him he might be great and 50% he's a waste of (quite a lot of)space

The latter is true in hindsight

3 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Think Clyde had a few injured today as well, including Goodwillie, dunno if they'll be back for Tuesday. Two games in four days should have an impact on a part-time team like Clyde, based on how we handled the same situation last season. Like to see Moore & Moffat score just to get them up and running, and Forrest & McGuffie playing at some point to see how they've progressed so far with full-time training.

Goodwillie was suspended after two yellows so he'll be back. As should our captain Kevin Nicoll. I'd not be worried about playing us, though we've done better than expected so far.

Ferguson was rank tonight, put it down to his first home game but he doesn't look match fit either, and giving that goal away won't have done his confidence much good either.

1350 Ayr fans was pretty good for a Tuesday night, and putting five in is the best way to get them back.

Good to see M & M on the scoresheet, they were buzzing after getting their goals.

Thought we looked professional and strolled the game for the final hour, Clyde, Goodwillie and the number 9 apart, looked a poor team, the fullbacks and goalkeeper especially. 

I thought Ferguson, apart from he and Adams part in Clydes goal was reasonable, Murphy looks a decent prospect as well. 

The keeper looked shaky again and had a couple of poor punches but didn't have too much to do overall

Archived