• Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of footballing ability then I’d say

1. Moffat
2. Shankland
3. Crawford
4. Kerr
5. McDaid

Crawford isn’t a goal scoring midfielder but had he avoided injury he’d be well into double figures by now.

I wonder if Copa remembers Agnew’s first spell at the club and that he wasn’t even good enough for that squad.

No quite sure , what the meaning of fitba ability is here .
Im gonna take a wild guess at gid on the baw .

If it is , im sure we could sneak wee Forrest in there somewhere in the top 5 . Maybe even big Rose who looks gid oan it .

No quite sure , what the meaning of fitba ability is here .
Im gonna take a wild guess at gid on the baw .

If it is , im sure we could sneak wee Forrest in there somewhere in the top 5 . Maybe even big Rose who looks gid oan it .

Forrest and Rose are good but those 5 are better.

CopaMundials having a nightmare here.

Crawford hasn’t been as good since returning from injury, but he was out for a while. Prior to this he was excellent.

So true .I used to be his biggest critic but by god that boy has improved last couple season's .particularly this season .his mazy run against killie was a thing of beauty .if only he had stuck the ball in the net .if someone has the footage that they could put up would be much appreciated .also his goal against raith [emoji106] [emoji12]

40 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

In terms of footballing ability then I’d say

1. Moffat
2. Shankland
3. Crawford
4. Kerr
5. McDaid

Crawford isn’t a goal scoring midfielder but had he avoided injury he’d be well into double figures by now.

I wonder if Copa remembers Agnew’s first spell at the club and that he wasn’t even good enough for that squad.

tbf to Agnew, I never felt he got a decent crack the last time, we were playing football that's not really suited to his game, would be fine if we stay down but not suited to our style of play next year if we go up,  attritional football isn't his style IMO.

21 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

So true .I used to be his biggest critic but by god that boy has improved last couple season's .particularly this season .his mazy run against killie was a thing of beauty .if only he had stuck the ball in the net .if someone has the footage that they could put up would be much appreciated .also his goal against raith emoji106.pngemoji12.png

Here's the Raith goal.

U7gAeoM.gif

32 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

So true .I used to be his biggest critic but by god that boy has improved last couple season's .particularly this season .his mazy run against killie was a thing of beauty .if only he had stuck the ball in the net .if someone has the footage that they could put up would be much appreciated .also his goal against raith emoji106.pngemoji12.png

And is this the other one?

lXVp9zB.gif

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

giphy.gif

Potato cam.

That makes it look even better, never seen it from that angle, would deffo have been goal of the season if that had gone in, Messi esque.

Had Moff and Moore at the back post aswell which i never noticed.

16 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Killie's away support at a routine league game bigger than total attendance at Ayr's game of the season. emoji24.png One Team In Ayrshire emoji460.png

Think the rest of them must have been saving their dosh for the Rangers game yesterday.

Archived