Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaxW1q9WsAAla1F.thumb.jpg.9f468a65b9700e6796d6157b463e8217.jpg
Away top looks ok, home top looks like a thin white T-shirt, you can see the away top through it. 
DaxW_PdXUAAk1G0.thumb.jpg.80e2ccc52382c8f2e91a3cb06481c8d4.jpg

Home pretty horrific. Think the away might be nice, were it not for the awful sponsor logo.

Hope the night is going well!

Can someone please start a campaign then please? Away top may look better when seen but the home one looks cheap, lack of any detail apart from the dreadful logo makes it look like a T-shirt and not like a football top and as has been noted, where is the black of our "black and white"?

Would any other team ever have a home top lacking in their team's colours?  Just awful.

Home strip is gash with just plain white and no black, looks cheap but certainly won't be!. The pink one is not too bad and probably only bearable because we'll not be wearing it every week.

Spoke to Reid tonight and he's done ligament on his right knee, it's the same one he done at the start of the season which kept him out for three weeks. He hopes it not as bad this time but doesn't seem confident that he'll be back this season.

What on earth is that home top all about?? A plain white tshirt and no doubt retailing at 50 quid.

If we can't have even a tad of imagination with our home top then what's the point. I'd rather they just kept this season's current strip. I didn't like it on launch either but it's infinitely better than the new one.

Did shankland or McCall give a speech?

Any gossip?
Both did but not much of McCall never mentioned anything about yesterday.

Shankland was asked if he was staying for next season and his reply was 'I think the gaffer has sacked me after today'. Never said no...

McCall in the Sunday Mail today saying that he has watched the footage of the Shankland incident and he says it is not a red card, and so the club are going to appeal it.

[emoji7] If I don’t see Shankland in an Ayr strip again I would be devastated.

He might just be saying that so he can appeal and get him available for Alloa (if that is possible) but we’ll see.

Archived