Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

When I said tackle I really meant kick! Even just bringing on Faulds to have another centre mid on would help. At least Bells back next week.

Adams name and Bell's should be first on the Ayr team sheet, every week. Just sayin'....

Great defenders.

Ruddy 
Geggan Rose Adams Boyle
McDaid Bell Docherty Forrest
Moore Shankland 
All going well with Doc, that would be my 11 for East Fife. Although Moff will most likely start.

Strong team on paper. Few changes I’d make though.

Ruddy
Geggan Reid Adams Boyle
McDaid Docherty Bell Forrest
Moffat Shankland

We need to start managing games out better. With that team we can play attacking football for an hour and if we are 2 or 3 up bring on Rose for a winger and move Adams into midfield to shore it up. Would hopefully cut out any late goals or leave us scrambling around trying to hold a lead.

Not like a Raith fan to be staling Ayr threads like an obsessed weirdo
These things don't bother me generally, but he left the park and lent over the boundary wall cupping his ear, if thats not provocation or enticement I don't know what is . He wasn't even getting stick from Ayr fans......well apart from the home end laughing at his miss

“Provocation and enticement” [emoji23] It’s football, flower. If you’re getting wound up at a player cupping his ear at you maybe this isn’t for you.

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

“Provocation and enticement” emoji23.png It’s football, flower. If you’re getting wound up at a player cupping his ear at you maybe this isn’t for you.

There are enough of your mob on here getting your panties in a bunch because of big bad Jamie Adams "flower"

46 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Not like a Raith fan to be staling Ayr threads like an obsessed weirdo

These things don't bother me generally, but he left the park and lent over the boundary wall cupping his ear, if thats not provocation or enticement I don't know what is . He wasn't even getting stick from Ayr fans......well apart from the home end laughing at his miss

Wish someone had stuck a hand out and punched him, was close enough to be hit.

Perplexed at how the ref couldn't book him for that.

This should probably go in the match topic, but i can't bring myself to look at that one.

The Morelos reaction was understandable given the abuse he'd received moments earlier. That said, Murty likes to spew forth about how beyond reproach the magnificent institution that is the new Rangers, yet I somehow doubt he'll come out and criticise his player for mocking the fans of a side two divisions below them.

I also thought that was a horrible game of football to watch, a complete mis-match. I don't really understand how people are saying that the scoreline didn't reflect the game - have a look at the stats and it's a trouncing in every way. But it doesn't mean we're worse than Fraserburgh for losing by a bigger margin, football just does that sometimes.

Like another person mentioned I also switched to the rugby after 3-1, at least I could watch an even contest there.

I'm sure we can all agree that the most important thing of the day was that the "Ayr True Blues" enjoyed their day out finally seeing their team in their own town. Seriously , as if following that obnoxious mob is anything to boast about to do so while standing amongst the Ayr support is borderline bonkers. What a club, what a support. Please let their next extinction event be once and for all.

8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Ruddy 

Geggan Rose Adams Boyle

McDaid Bell Docherty Forrest

Moore Shankland 

All going well with Doc, that would be my 11 for East Fife. Although Moff will most likely start.

You seem to have dropped Reid instead of Rose.  

6 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Whit?

The .."ehhhhhhhh  oooops" post was in response to your earlier post about, " since we have screwed up winning the League we will concentrate on the Cup" Having then lost to Sevco I thought you might have got the...ooops bit.  :)

16 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

The .."ehhhhhhhh  oooops" post was in response to your earlier post about, " since we have screwed up winning the League we will concentrate on the Cup" Having then lost to Sevco I thought you might have got the...ooops bit.  :)

Oh you took my winning the cup post seriously, are you a simpleton? 

10 hours ago, Young Eddie said:

"Ayr True Blues" enjoyed their day out finally seeing their team in their own town.

believe it or not, at the Alloa/dundee united cup tie there was a banner in the away end which read "Alloa Arabs" I think we were supposed to be impressed

but i couldnt help but think why not support the local team ?  .........c****s    :)

10 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

believe it or not, at the Alloa/dundee united cup tie there was a banner in the away end which read "Alloa Arabs" I think we were supposed to be impressed

but i couldnt help but think why not support the local team ?  .........c****s    :)

Exactly. They just don't get it. They have the power to totally change Scottish football by abandoning the OF and supporting their local teams but frustratingly they can't grasp this simple concept.

Archived