Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I wish you all the best in your shagging endeavours but im no sure that's the way forward m8. 

There speaks the voice of experience.

15 hours ago, CALDERON said:

What actually happened with the stadium? I'm sure I remember being at a game at Somerset where there was chat on the tannoy about marking the last season before the stadium move.

Bill the Builder built everyone else a stadium except his own club.

Some lad.

Quick glance at The Post in the shops, it doesn't look like McCall is going to be changing the team for Saturday, bar Adams.  The only worry for that game is that it's the type that's got "sustained injury" written all over it.

Bringing in, for example Moore isn't going to hurt the team. Would probably start McGuffie and Forrest wide. Possibly Reid in defence and rest Higgins, Crawford, Adams and one of Shankland/Moffat.

Bringing in, for example Moore isn't going to hurt the team. Would probably start McGuffie and Forrest wide. Possibly Reid in defence and rest Higgins, Crawford, Adams and one of Shankland/Moffat.

Ideal game for Forrest and McGuffie imo

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

BBC have their price of football report out. These stats are for season ticket holders.

5b1c06a1-b33f-43ba-b245-6fc0c138080c.png

9e188310-21b4-45e5-9c7f-e8cd48be9683.png

eecc80ce-1c3c-4140-861e-eaae8dbbea92.png

I do and dont have a oroblem with then adding a TV sports subscription to the cost of following Ayr United .  But on the other hand taking travel out that would be the cost for all away league games so does work out as a full season at £675 before travel.  Not a huge amount for 10 months of the year IMO

Archived