Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

2 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

You seem a little upset?

The same upset when everywhere you turn, there's the same c**t.

And while not exactly the same c**t, a c**t nonetheless.

c***s, c***s, c***s.

A sea of c***s.

A Mary Berry cake of c***s.

All with a little sprinkle of Fifer on top.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c***s, c***s, c***s.
A sea of c***s.

Go on son, mash those fat fists into your snotter covered keyboard. Wonderful stuff [emoji23]

Got to laugh at all the trolling Raith fans, running around this forum, slagging everyone off for a differing opinion other than they won at a canter, we are all raging Ayr fans, hatchet men, lost the league already etc etc etc.
What a total bunch of fannies you all are, with 1 maybe 2 exceptions, you know who you are.
I mean really, REALLY?
You are all making a complete and utter c**t of yourselves.
What a mess.
I think you've all been raped by virginton, his sickness is definitely in you.
Now go and settle down, enjoy your win, and try and not to get too carried away.
Now, now, off you go.

http://fcfbb059e64350726683f5456c26d8cf.gif

4 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Got to laugh at all the trolling Raith fans, running around this forum, slagging everyone off for a differing opinion other than they won at a canter, we are all raging Ayr fans, hatchet men, lost the league already etc etc etc.

What a total bunch of fannies you all are, with 1 maybe 2 exceptions, you know who you are.

I mean really, REALLY?

What a mess.

Now go and settle down, enjoy your win, and try and not to get too carried away.

Now, now, off you go.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

c***s, c***s, c***s.

A sea of c***s.

Fucking hell. and you wonder why people say you seem upset? 

We weren't the ones calling ourselves 'the champions elect' for the first 4 weeks of the season.

GIRFUY. 

4 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I mean really, REALLY?

What a mess.

Now, now, off you go.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

c***s, c***s, c***s.

A sea of c***s.

I mean really, REALLY?
What a mess.
Now, now, off you go.

Wonder if your board regret turning full time yet?

c***s, c***s, c***s.
A sea of c***s.

[emoji1]

Greenie for the Mary berry reference.

All three goals were goalkeeping errors, so otherwise the game would have ended 0-0 and we'd still be top of the league. I know Ayr were better  than we expected (and Ayr fans it has to be said)  we were nowhere near our recent form. On top of that we still created the better chances with less of the ball. Maybe you were worth a point, but not a win.

27 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

All three goals were goalkeeping errors, so otherwise the game would have ended 0-0 and we'd still be top of the league. I know Ayr were better  than we expected (and Ayr fans it has to be said)  we were nowhere near our recent form. On top of that we still created the better chances with less of the ball. Maybe you were worth a point, but not a win.

Cool. Post that in the match thread where it belongs, and stop polluting our club thread.

Think it's harsh to put Ayr's goal down to a goalkeeping error. The boy who scored wasn't tracked and had a free hit from 5 yards out. If he put it anywhere other than right at the 'keeper with his first strike it's a goal. It was hit right at the guy and he instinctively reacted. The fact he stopped it to begin with was impressive but I don't know what else he was supposed to do.

The Ayr 'keeper should have done better with both goals though.

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think it's harsh to put Ayr's goal down to a goalkeeping error. The boy who scored wasn't tracked and had a free hit from 5 yards out. If he put it anywhere other than right at the 'keeper with his first strike it's a goal. It was hit right at the guy and he instinctively reacted. The fact he stopped it to begin with was impressive but I don't know what else he was supposed to do.

The Ayr 'keeper should have done better with both goals though.

He fumbles a fairly tame shot and doesn't react quickly enough to pick up a loose ball sitting next to him. It's an absolutely honking goalkeeper error whether Shankland was unmarked or not. It's not as bad as the two Hart dives over though. What on earth is he doing on those? Sunday League goalkeeping.

Archived