Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have barely any budget left. No chance Balatoni is signing. 

Yeah pretty much.

I can see us signing another centre half and a forward but they'll probably be loan signings.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/crisis-talks-bring-airdrie-brink-10740285

Seems like Airdrie are in a bad way and on the brink.

As far as i know they still don't have a manger and no signings.

Aye could shame for the young boys who got full time deals last year if it does go fully tits up.  

Seems they are banking on getting £100,000 for Andy Ryan to make this season.  Plenty chat about it on their thread.  Hope Clydebank buy them. 

40 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye could shame for the young boys who got full time deals last year if it does go fully tits up.  

Seems they are banking on getting £100,000 for Andy Ryan to make this season.  Plenty chat about it on their thread.  Hope Clydebank buy them. 

Is that guy who contacted lord lyon about our badge on here? Get it right up him if he reads this.

Just now, rb123! said:

Ayr united v killie.png

Rather concerning although a few 'mitigating reasons' which they hope have held up sales. When the tie was announced i thought we'd get about 5,000 for the home end, was i too optimistic or is that just a dreadful sale count so far.

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Will laugh so hard when you get ejected.

Too many to eject, you'll give us a wee section in the home end .

Still never denied the Rangers connection, let's face it selling 4000 tickets to Ayr fans?

37 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Too many to eject, you'll give us a wee section in the home end .

Still never denied the Rangers connection, let's face it selling 4000 tickets to Ayr fans?

You might be in a better position to talk about Rangers connections if your chairman wasn't the only one in the top flight who refused to vote against Sevco being allowed into the SPL, and you didn't also sook the Rangers boaby every time they fancied a title party at Rugby Park.

Until next time: kindly f**k off, ta x

Archived