Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

Just now, callum-ayr said:

It tends to alternate between sky blue, yellow and red. The purple one also has been used before. We did have a random maroon one at one point though.

And grey.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, singin am no fae killie said:

I'm informed we've got some signing news today.

Was told not to expect anything else this week the other day, but obviously things can change, assume it's a re-signing?

52 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah, nothing happening today.

Fs, #TerrificTuesday and #TremendousThursday have been very poor this week. There better be some exciting #Friyay news or this club is deed to me.

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Fs, #TerrificTuesday and #TremendousThursday have been very poor this week. There better be some exciting #Friyay news or this club is deed to me.

Better arrange the funeral.

He would never sign for your lot if thats what yer asking

I'm not suggesting he would or he wouldn't.... I'm just asking if he is good enough for the top league?

Well ?

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm not suggesting he would or he wouldn't.... I'm just asking if he is good enough for the top league?

Well ?

For me, top end Championship player. Very good going forward, but defensively culpable. 

Well ?

Lots of potential there.

Great going forward as he's extremely quick but can sometimes over run and struggle to get the ball over in time. Because he goes forward so often it can leave the rest of the defence exposed.

He's been linked with Dundee Utd and Hearts. Think Dundee would be a better move as it would give him he chance to play in one of the stronger teams in the division whereas Hearts seem to be in a bit of a mess at the moment.

Cheers guys, it's just something I heard whilst at RP this morning... I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

You guys seem to be putting a good squad together, I've got you in my antepost acca to win league 1 next season.... No pressure then ???? lol

Archived