Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

If he did get sacked he wouldn't be short on job offers.

With all the poses he's been pulling out in the last week I can see him on the cover of Vogue magazine.

He's certainly putting himself on the line for next season, going all in with these signings so far. Lot of pressure on him now. He needs the team to come out firing from the start.

I'm amazed there's enough in the budget to go full time on top of the players signed,

Fair play to McCall, his signings have been almost as impressive as what he's doing in the pictures.

What on earth is he up to there?

I think he's gone for the "proud dad taking his son for his first day of school" type pose.

On 2015-9-7 at 10:21, itzdrk said:

The tragic moff to take a fresh Ayr shot

On 2014-8-25 at 09:16, itzdrk said:

Failure merchant Moffat to do f**k all

On 2017-5-11 at 11:09, itzdrk said:

I have no desire to see Geggan or Moff play for Ayr again.  I'd actually rather we went out and found good players rather than trying to convince folk to come back and be inevitably crap.  

Oft.

Just caught up with todays signings

Image result for richard kiel gif

With Moore, Moffatt, Forrest and assuming Harkins stays, I'd say we were likely to be covered up front seen as we only play one, Geggan signing probably means Gilmour, Doc or Crawford could be off. 

Geggan and Moffat are potentially excellent signings and hopefully a fully fit Craig Moore can also begin to fulfill his undoubted promise, especially now having good experienced players around him.

One of the biggest things for me is that we all know that both Geggan and Moffat will play for the jersey and run their hearts out, that's something we've been missing and if good quality senior pros show that example then I'd fully expect the rest to follow.

Really looking forward to next season now and I couldn't have said that a couple of weeks ago !!!

maxresdefault.jpg

League One's most handsome fella. He's a good laugh too. When we won the league and still had games coming up he was asked if the manager would let them go out and celebrate. "He's got no say in the matter" was Geggan's reply. He was also outraged at our announcer crediting someone else with his goal and said "he'll be getting telt".

1 hour ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Pictured after one of his many goals against Ayr. If nothing else, at least by signing him he cannae bag yet another one up the Railway End for the opposition.

You say that, but someone needs to take up the mantle of chief og-er vacated by Nicky Devlin.

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Right need Adams & Docherty signed along with a winger and we'll be ready for action

Fixed 

Archived