Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Gilmour to sign part time with Dumbarton.

Playing in a team of cloggers on a potato field every second week would be a strange move if it ever did happen.

7 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Playing in a team of cloggers on a potato field every second week would be a strange move if it ever did happen.

Thankfully if he was to be strutting his stuff in Scotland's second tier with us that wouldn't be an issue. No potatoes in the big leagues.

Anyway, I doubt we'll be signing him given there's not even any rumours of it.

AP Summary:- Geggan being tipped to follow Moffat and sign. Talks still ongoing with Meggatt, Adams, Docherty and Moore. Nothing we didn't already know. 

Some guys posted somewhere that they had spoken with Adams and he was unlikely to resign. Personally I don't think we need him.

27 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Thankfully if he was to be strutting his stuff in Scotland's second tier with us that wouldn't be an issue. No potatoes in the big leagues.

Anyway, I doubt we'll be signing him given there's not even any rumours of it.

Are you now groundsharing with Vale of Leven? Would take more than a close season to sort that agricultural shit show of a pitch out. 

He'd get in our starting xi at the moment I reckon.
The fact we have no players may play a role in that.

I reckon the majority of your fans would get in ahead of him

4 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Are you now groundsharing with Vale of Leven? Would take more than a close season to sort that agricultural shit show of a pitch out. 

:lol: I'd be right up for that tbh, Millburn always has a great pitch.

Brechin will save Dumbartons bacon.  So typical for us to get relegated when consolidating further next year would be an absolute scoosh.  I'd tip Brechin now to get one of the lowest points totals in Championship history.

Archived