Summer Transfer Window '17

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunfermline sign Fraser Aird [emoji20]

Those English Championship sides he thought wanted him are gutted now.

Very quick and that's about it, will also post plenty about Rangers throughout his time so look forward to that.

On 8/2/2017 at 18:38, virginton said:

Erm yes -as an example of one of the Premiership defences that your gormless fans claimed that he "could walk into" and a club that was 'rejected' in favour of a bottom-half side in the second tier. And it has been established that Saint Mirren fans - as usual - were in fact talking complete and utter bollocks.

Do keep up. 

Where are you hiding these days ? Fully expect you to disappear down your burrow after you take a tanking from us on Saturday but meantime surly you can come out to play :)

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Falkirk complete the signing of the best player in the league on a one year deal.

Good signing.

That said I love this bit. 

Falkirk midfielder, Craig Sibbald, said: “I have taken time throughout the summer to consider my options, but with the season underway and having been around the club training I have decided that it’s not quite time to leave yet. :lol:

Where are you hiding these days ? Fully expect you to disappear down your burrow after you take a tanking from us on Saturday but meantime surly you can come out to play [emoji4]

1502716658339.jpg.e8be02e02bb3b8f3a089a7c6d745cd56.jpg

Safe to say that turned into an absolutely disastrous effort from you, you buckled, jakey mess.

Thanks for playing anyway.

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

Anyone doing much business before the window shuts, or is everyone pretty much there, squad-wise? I assume there'll be a few loan signings coming down from top-flight clubs.

FWIW, I highly doubt there'll be any more arrivals at SMP, and I'm comfortable with that. More likely to see departures, I think.

Stevie Aitken said post-match on Saturday that we have one deal pretty much complete, a loan for a striker, and potentially another coming in too.

They both can't come a moment too soon given how woeful we are beyond the halfway line.

37 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Stevie Aitken said post-match on Saturday that we have one deal pretty much complete, a loan for a striker, and potentially another coming in too.

They both can't come a moment too soon given how woeful we are beyond the halfway line.

I'm not believing a word that comes out just now. He said a lot in anger on Saturday and I'm not sure how we go from playing down the need for players like he did after the Queens game to being that raging and having "deals almost done" 7 days later. 

Also, it's been said we had no money left, how do we now suddenly have enough for 2 players?

I'm not believing a word that comes out just now. He said a lot in anger on Saturday and I'm not sure how we go from playing down the need for players like he did after the Queens game to being that raging and having "deals almost done" 7 days later. 
Also, it's been said we had no money left, how do we now suddenly have enough for 2 players?

We've been fed the no money chat for years and still managed to sign extra. After being tolf we had no money last year the extra signings included Sam Stanton etc. I'm more inclined to not believe the no money chat given the track record when it comes to that.

I reckon he was playing it down after Queens incase it didn't come off or it fell through. Dunfermline was a week later, he could easily have a deal almost tied up in that time.

Archived