Summer Transfer Window '17

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Any minute now, get ready to add Andy Ryan and Jesus Garcia Tena to our signings :D 

Maybe add Knox and Mullen as going out :D:D:D 

That would make my season before it had even started. The seethe from Airdrie fans would also be funny to see.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/14/2017 at 19:03, ATLIS said:

Any minute now, get ready to add Andy Ryan and Jesus Garcia Tena to our signings :D 

Maybe add Knox and Mullen as going out :D:D:D 

Thought Ardrie wanted 75k for him. I know we were interested in him according to the press who said we were the front runners for his signature. Jack Ross said on the radio at the weekend a striker was coming in no idea who it is but would be surprised if we paid 75k though I know cash is available. 

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Thought Ardrie wanted 75k for him. I know we were interested in him according to the press who said we were the front runners for his signature. Jack Ross said on the radio at the weekend a striker was coming in no idea who it is but would be surprised if we paid 75k though I know cash is available. 

We've been offered him for 45k, Ryan's agent follows Martindale and a few Livi players on twitter. Same agent that's been instrumental in bringing a few Airdrie players to us over the last few seasons I'm sure

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

And now we've signed Kyle Hutton from St Mirren...

Happy days...

Fresh start might do him good. Apparently did well at QoS - was woeful with us. Surely a better player than the one we saw.

Surely...

56 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

We've signed Connor McManus on a 6 month loan deal.

It's a permanent deal is it not?

We are delighted to announce the signing of former Celtic midfielder Connor McManus on a six month contract until 31 December 2017.

On 16/07/2017 at 21:38, ATLIS said:

We've been offered him for 45k, Ryan's agent follows Martindale and a few Livi players on twitter. Same agent that's been instrumental in bringing a few Airdrie players to us over the last few seasons I'm sure

He is being offered at £45k to anyone that will take him and there are several clubs interested but holding back at the moment. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Archived