Summer Transfer Window '17

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Scott Hooper has signed for Annan Athletic after leaving us.

Cheers, if I've missed out where any players have gone from other clubs (particularly younger guys) then let me know. Can be tricky to track things down.

59 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Cheers, if I've missed out where any players have gone from other clubs (particularly younger guys) then let me know. Can be tricky to track things down.

I find this a brilliant way to keep track of every spfl clubs latest transfer news. https://twitter.com/spflnews/lists/spfl-2016-17

34 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Dunfermline sign Declan McManus to accompany Jean-Yves M'Voto in their all star Raith Rovers banter year tribute eleven. Scott Roberts rumored to be next up...

They'll get Stevo out retirement and he'd still be a better back up keeper than David Hutton.

21 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Kudus Oyenuga has gone to Chelmsford City. For the sake of football fans everywhere, let's hope he never rises above the 6th tier of English football again.

10 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

We signed Aaron Splaine too btw.

Where has he been for the last year? Was very surprised nobody picked him last year when Kilmarnock released him. Thought we might have gone back in for him. Johnston and Clark were big fans of his at QoS and levered him away to Kilmarnock as soon as they got the job there. The boy has some promise though if he hasn't let himself go in the last year. Not sure if he's been playing abroad or something?

EDIT - Read the article on your site, trial at Leeds and some time with Stranraer 20's. He's been out of proper competitive football for a wee while then but he may do well. I see it describes him as a left midfielder. He was a forward when he left us.

Archived