Stranraer FC 2017-18

20 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

Whats bizarre about it?

Anybody an idea where wullie gibson is going?

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Delighted at early signings. One of our problems in recent years has been last minute signings leading to slow starts to the season.

15 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It was the midnight bit, not May.

11 minutes ago, Cairn Terrier said:

What's wrong, was it a school night?

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Just a weird time to do it.  

Yup. You'd think they'd be announcing signings at a time when everyone's awake and likely to be on social media/ the club website.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a weird time to do it.  

Not particularly - part time managers and players tend to meet in the evening after work. Ok, could have delayed announcing signings until next day, but to what end? Hardly likely that the national media were holding their presses waiting for news of our signings!

1 minute ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Yup. You'd think they'd be announcing signings at a time when everyone's awake and likely to be on social media/ the club website.

That is just wee Stinlar for ye though.  

1 minute ago, Clayhole Blue said:

Not particularly - part time managers and players tend to meet in the evening after work. Ok, could have delayed announcing signings until next day, but to what end? Hardly likely that the national media were holding their presses waiting for news of our signings!

GlynHurst003.jpg

It's getting late....

Add that the website is updated by volunteers how I assume also have day jobs.

10 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Can you not remember just previous to that we ripped you apart both at your park and Stair Park?...you suffer from selected memory. 

I'm not even going to enter into a debate with someone who can't even quote the correct post. Next. 

57 minutes ago, thomas 62 said:

Can you not remember just previous to that we ripped you apart both at your park and Stair Park?...you suffer from selected memory. 

I can, yes. That was the point of my post. You've made a little error, here, but I won't hold it against you.

Archived