Stranraer FC 2017-18

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume - and nothing to back this up - he is loaned out for six months to try to toughen him up for men's football having only played at younger levels previously. Whether or not it works remains to be seen.

On 11/08/2017 at 16:17, Corner Kick Conquistador said:

Could be right enough there. He will also be with Allan Jenkins at Hurlford so he will be able to keep an eye on him and track his progress.

Scored a hat trick from the left side of midfield yesterday.

Okoh is not a cf would be ok on the wing Wallace is not an outright cf either , What a difference when Thompson went up top a bit more height and power , Their ch had it far too easy in the first half,

What is wrong with the defence we are leaking goals far too easy,this needs sorted before we get anywhere

thought hammil did ok today

Hello Stranraer fans,
Here's a quiz for you. Can you name Stranraer top-5 scorers per season since 98/99? You only need to type the surnames. Let me know how you got on!
https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/stranraer-top-5-scorers-since-9899

That's a great quiz - the memory is going - got 60%

Okoh is not a cf would be ok on the wing Wallace is not an outright cf either , What a difference when Thompson went up top a bit more height and power , Their ch had it far too easy in the first half,
What is wrong with the defence we are leaking goals far too easy,this needs sorted before we get anywhere
thought hammil did ok today

Okoh played a good bit of his football down south on the wing. I agree, and I'm yet to be impressed by him. I like Wallace up front though, just need someone to play off him. Thommo certainly looked the part on Saturday when he was pushed further forward.

1 hour ago, Corner Kick Conquistador said:

Good win for the south team tonight beating Newton 2-1 at Stair Park. Decent crowd there as well.

Twitter correspondent is required for the South team if anyone's interested - or is going to the games anyway and wouldn't mind updating!

Just been looking up some of the figures for Ian Harty.

Stranraer       68 goals in 168 games

Clyde             34          in  75 games

8/9 years later....

Annan            18          in  44 games.

Never really lost his touch.

Archived