Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

22 hours ago, 'Steve said:

I was wondering what the W gesture meant, I thought it was maybe w**kers!

He's an utterly bizarre guy. When he scored in the first leg he didn't even muster a smirk.

Credit to him though, he's got us two crucial goals which has got us through in the end.

He was dancing about at the end happy enough .. Its maybe just confidence as all this goals this year have been good finished... 

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-15 at 22:40, CallumPar said:

At championship level, both seem like bomb scares. At league one level, BRE was rock solid. I think that league would actually suit M'Voto, and he would probably be a real asset next year, if Raith were to keep him.

:lol: Top trolling:lol:

I think folk are now getting a bit carried away over M'Voto, he had a shakyish start and a poor last 3-4 games but in the 30 or so in between he hs been our best player by a mile, shown by him picking up 3 of the player of the year awards.It is just very unfortunate for the big guy two of the mistakes came in our biggest game of the season.

40 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Weirdly, Mvoto was rock solid in the games we played against Raith. Won practically every ball in the air and scored for good measure too.

I notice you only said in the air :)

3 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

I think folk are now getting a bit carried away over M'Voto, he had a shakyish start and a poor last 3-4 games but in the 30 or so in between he hs been our best player by a mile, shown by him picking up 3 of the player of the year awards.It is just very unfortunate for the big guy two of the mistakes came in our biggest game of the season.

Can just rename him Chris Fahey. 

Archived