Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

2 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Him and BRE as a centre half pairing would be a joy to behold.

ETA: Well, maybe not for Pars fans.

they are indeed very similar players roll a ball between them and its bound to go in.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

What's Ross Caldwell's problem? He opens the scoring with a very well-taken goal but spoils it by making the "whatever" gesture to the celebrating Brechin City fans.

What a jerk!

After the abuse he's had from us this season who can  blame him ?  He has actually done all right in the last 2 games .  Maybe doing a Samaras and realising that a contract is at stake !!! :whistle

A chance of 3 Fife teams in league 1 next season then?

More chance of the Fife diddy trio being in League Two come May 2018.

100772aca18b0073db445ecc69786393.jpg

bac7e1c10fb45aa65a2d2fbd48fbe449.jpg

What's Ross Caldwell's problem? He opens the scoring with a very well-taken goal but spoils it by making the "whatever" gesture to the celebrating Brechin City fans.
What a jerk!

I was wondering what the W gesture meant, I thought it was maybe w**kers!

He's an utterly bizarre guy. When he scored in the first leg he didn't even muster a smirk.

Credit to him though, he's got us two crucial goals which has got us through in the end.

they are indeed very similar players roll a ball between them and its bound to go in.

At championship level, both seem like bomb scares. At league one level, BRE was rock solid. I think that league would actually suit M'Voto, and he would probably be a real asset next year, if Raith were to keep him.

At championship level, both seem like bomb scares. At league one level, BRE was rock solid. I think that league would actually suit M'Voto, and he would probably be a real asset next year, if Raith were to keep him.

I don't know, he certainly didn't seem to cope too well with league 1 opponents over the last week.

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Nice try ;) you can have him.

Archived