Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

Jeez, still trying to get my heid round this.  Vaughn's loan to us must now rank as one of the greatest acts of self-harm in provincial Scottish football history. 

Jim Goodwin must be salivating at the unexpected prospect of Brechin in the Final, but Alloa would do well to treat it with extreme caution - we went up from fourth place, much to our own surprise.

Finally, respect to the Raith fans who have been painfully honest as they've witnessed this slow-motion car-crash.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's any consolation to the Raith fans, we were in a similar position last year and it's shite but League 1 is a piece of piss and is actually a great laugh.

Guest Back Post Misses
Sad to see Rovers dropping down, will miss the derby. Haste ye back.

And if we depart you will be all alone with Alloa as your big game

Just now, Twinkle said:

Great result for Brechin. Feel a bit sorry for the Raith fans though. A shite scenario to be in right now

Yep fans will be there next season...the clowns playing & managing you will not; that's fitba I guess...no doubt you will do a Livi

Can Vaughan realistically stay with Raith? I know he was 'doing his job' for Dumbarton but he's bound to feel pretty tense walking past the Raith BOD and playing staff. Such a ridiculous move by Raith.

There was a horrible feeling of resignation as the final whistle blew before the penalties. We've not hit a penalty in a competitive match since August and it completely showed. The ones we missed were awful, awful penalties, no where near the corner.

What now? What the f**k. Absolutely zero football for me over the summer. It's been fun, lads.

Can Vaughan realistically stay with Raith? I know he was 'doing his job' for Dumbarton but he's bound to feel pretty tense walking past the Raith BOD and playing staff. Such a ridiculous move by Raith.

He should feel no shame it was the BOD not him that are to blame.

Guest Back Post Misses
Good luck with that.
Think you'll be here next season. Probably struggling, after your best player gets snapped up.

Go on tell me who that is?

Archived