Brechin City v Raith Rovers - There And Back Again

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JFPar said:

Raith brought a poor crowd to EEP the other week. If they perform the same next season then I'm sure the crowd will be equally as bad, and therefore no financial benefit from having them in the league.

Come on Brechin! Always enjoyed our visits there, good club and old school ground.

It was a poor crowd, but still far above anything the other teams in the playoff would bring.

And back to discussing crowds with Dunfermline again. 

Plenty of positives to take from Saturday into tonight, but how often have we played half decent then followed it up? Not very often from memory this season. Looking forward to seeing Court again, still looks a bit raw but plenty of energy and enthusiasm. Really should be coming away with at very least a draw tonight.

Been an a while for me up at Brechin, but this almost looking forward to a rovers game normally ends with disappointment. 

On 08/05/2017 at 18:58, Stevo Fife said:

Unless Rovers are really low in confidence then you should take care of Brechin. My only concern would be trying to avoid the odd broken leg as they are a team full of dirty fucking hatchet men.

Ahh away wee lassie . No wonder your team didn't make the playoffs . You need to toughen up . Its a mans game after all    :angel

We have done really well to get here with the smalll squad we have . Rovers should be too strong for us but you never know. Hope we play the ball on the deck instead of the high balls to midgets tactics . Dont think my neck could take it. C mon City.....

On 2017-5-9 at 16:49, Shandon Par said:

This handsome devil scored his first hattrick to wrap up the title for us against Brechin last season. Shame there are not more part timers in the Championship because if there's one thing we're good at is pumping part timers.

JS85944613.jpg

Mixed feelings for this. It would be funny to see Raith sent down but the Pars board will want the Kirkcaldy pound through the turnstiles again next season.

We played you off the park that day and you still humped us remember .... Remember season before though and 1 before that did you beat us at all:whistle...

As for tonight we ve won 5 outta last 18 and will prob play 5 at the back ... We re terrible to watch high balls up ti Jacko ... when we do get ball down and play footy we re a good side but Darren does nt like silky soccer ha ha .... We ve somehow managed to make the play off s but bein realistic this ll be our last 2 games .... Every play off we play ties over by half time in 1st leg and we ve played heaps ..  

Why is Bobby Barr constantly on the bench for Raith? For me, he's been one of the best players on the pitch when he's played against us this season. Always impressed me for Brechin as well.

Out of interest, when's his contract up at Raith? Would love to see us sign him, if possible, particularly if we can't keep McMullan.

Archived