Montrose v Peterhead playoff

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see Montrose come up. Good away day and a team that deserves a wee bit of success after a long period of suffering in the bottom league. Also, great set of supporters, as opposed to the set of utter bellends that seem to haunt their Angus rivals (a few decent Arbroath fans aside).

Could do with swapping Montrose for guff like Brechin in L1 any day.

The biggest issue for you will be if Rory turn up with his heid in the right place, in my opinion the best goalscorer in the lower leagues by a mile but his issue is his attitude. The Mo have done great to get to the playoffs what ever happens. Very happy for John Crawford what a passion he has for Montrose FC good luck the MO

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I'd love to see Montrose come up. Good away day and a team that deserves a wee bit of success after a long period of suffering in the bottom league. Also, great set of supporters, as opposed to the set of utter bellends that seem to haunt their Angus rivals (a few decent Arbroath fans aside).

Could do with swapping Montrose for guff like Brechin in L1 any day.

A bit unnecessary - what have we done to you except keep you out of the playoffs?

Doesn't seem like that long ago that I endured Peterhead casually slotting six past us at LP. Seem to remember McAllister scoring at least 3 then.

Agree with all that we've nothing to lose and we should enjoy being there, and it's great we've even made the playoffs given where we were, but I'd be disappointed if we just limped through two games with a gutless performance like we did away to Annan and bowed out. Hope that we go for it!

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I'd rather see Montrose in League 1 with us than the likes of Peterhead or Forfar. Plus my best mate is a die hard Mo fan.

ye although live in  arbroath my daughter went to mo academy ,  and me and the mrs do shop there every now and then,so i do have a soft spot for them

6 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Sorry, league 1 forum for this pish is fair enough. So basically everyone wants Montrose to go up? I apologise in advance lads.

"Smash the pretend Fifers on Wednesday and see how we sit. Mon the heid!"

You called us "pretend Fifers"? 

"Smash the pretend Fifers on Wednesday and see how we sit. Mon the heid!"
You called us "pretend Fifers"? 

Apparently so. I was pretty drunk when I posted that and my geographical knowledge of anything off the A90 is minimal. However, I'll go out on a limb and stand by my initial statement. Mon the toon.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

Apparently so. I was pretty drunk when I posted that and my geographical knowledge of anything off the A90 is minimal. However, I'll go out on a limb and stand by my initial statement. Mon the toon.

Goodness yes, coastal Angus is so-o-o provincial!

Archived