Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

21 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Lol we are shite

Laughing at your team when they lose as if you only half-heartedly supported them anyway and were far too clever to believe they had a chance in the first place is the worst kind of fitba supporter shitebaggery. 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laughing at your team when they lose as if you only half-heartedly supported them anyway and were far too clever to believe they had a chance in the first place is the worst kind of fitba supporter shitebaggery. 

What a pointless opinion

Thought that was relatively straight forward for united in the end. Morton were ok but United just a better team, thought Kuate was class always looking for a pass and that goal.... [emoji23] champions league goal after it looked like he'd made a c**t of it. Mikkelsen good and Murray excellent I thought gave them all sort of bother by being an annoying c**t and smashed in the chance he got, assist too. Murdoch was solid.

Morton were obviously missing Quitongo big time and wee Nesbitt looked a player at times.

Enjoyable game tbh.

37 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

All very well but not liking United's recent upturn in form which seems to be flying under the radar

It's 3 wins and 3 draws in their last 6, the same as ourselves.

Fucking class.

Wonder if we can reverse our form against Falkirk too.

If we get past Falkirk and into the play off final I don't care if we end up getting beat, season has went about as far as I had thought it would.

Pretty well all things considered.

Fucking class.
Wonder if we can reverse our form against Falkirk too.
If we get past Falkirk and into the play off final I don't care if we end up getting beat, season has went about as far as I had thought it would.
Pretty well all things considered.

Believe me if you get past us you are going to want to win the play off final. There's no worse feeling than losing after making in that far.

Should be a very tight tie.

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Believe me if you get past us you are going to want to win the play off final. There's no worse feeling than losing after making in that far.

Should be a very tight tie.

Tbh I really don't think we'll win over the two ties.

It will likely be heart ache through penalty shoot out after two turgid draws.

Archived