Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't mind McDonagh up front on Friday, anyone with the slightest bit of pace whatsoever will cause their defence problems all night.

Also new keeper in the summer please ta x

Great result after what sounded like an utter shit show of a first half performance (from the 30mins or so I heard).

Better not f**k it up on friday but I think we should have enough at home.

We're not out of it yet. First half I thought we played as well as we have in our good spell this season. Couldn't do much for Utd first goal as it was a cracking strike.

2nd goal you have to look at the keeper. Wasn't a particularly well hit shot from outside the box yet Gaston is nowhere near it.

Absolute nothing to lose now. Hope Nesbitt is back for Friday. Just have a real go - who knows what can happen

We're done. Minimum required is now to score 2 through there - assuming we use away goals rule in playoffs? When's the last time we scored 2 in a game? The 4-1 drubbing or Ayr? 

2nd half performance was pitiful. We sat off and tried to defend a 1 goal lead... and then looked content to try hold onto a 1-1 draw...

No denying we've had a good season but I doubt Duffy can take us any further. We have such a diddy team mentality.

Still have the fear. We're quite adept at royally fucking things up, and Morton will come to Tannadice with nothing to lose.

Same. This isn't done. Not by a long way. I hope the players know that.

36 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Surprising lack of St.Mirren fans on this thread.

Probably sitting preparing numerous Greggy/Ainslie Harriot/Portillo gifs.

Unlike when the roles are reversed, we don't need to mass prepare gifs and photos to gloat over Morton's failings. If we did that we'd have no time to do anything else, really - such is the frequency.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, #Gary said:

We're done. Minimum required is now to score 2 through there - assuming we use away goals rule in playoffs? 

We don't. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Tough cookies Morten, see you in a few years in the league cup or something.
Well done the Arabs, Ray to smash Houstons Falkirk will be poetic. 

Bambino's seeth still going after 3 seasons

Unlike when the roles are reversed, we don't need to mass prepare gifs and photos to gloat over Morton's failings. If we did that we'd have no time to do anything else, really - such is the frequency.

Why are you on here now spunk stain

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Don't let them get you down, Jimmy. I found your comments and posts in general refreshing and honest.

Appreciated. I won't let the Falkirk bigots bully me. 

Great evening for watching football. 

First half Morton could have been three up. Have to say watching Shankland gave me flashbacks :shutup

Second half what a goal by Murray, Gaston should have saved the second.

Morton were good for about 45 minutes and scored one goal

United were good for about 10 minutes and scored two goals

Oh and Willie Column:lol:

3 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

Why are you on here now spunk stain

Because I'm rubber-necking. I just said I don't feel the need to post gifs when Morton make an arse of things. It doesn't mean I can't enjoy surveying the wreckage, though. :lol:

'Spunk stain', that was funny when I was twelve as well! :lol:

Archived