Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

Gaston really shouldn't be number 1 next season. He's starting to make more mistakes than the great saves we know him for. Also the whole wedding situation is a joke.

Always liked gaston. What is it a loss of form or have I just been overrating him?

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always liked gaston. What is it a loss of form or have I just been overrating him?

He's a fine keeper on form but he's making mistakes almost every week, never seen a keeper having such little command over his defence and box.

I don't understand why our fans have faith in a team that don't look like scoring and haven't won since we beat Falkirk in what, March?

Yes it's been a great season but this team give the impression they couldn't care less anymore. No fight once we go a goal down.

First half was the team we saw from October to February. Second was the team over the past 9 games. If Gaston could stop gifting a goal a game that would be nice. We're not out of it but it'll take a massive turnaround to get through. 

The team is either going to be a disaster or a masterstroke.

We could dominate central midfield with Tidser and Forbes moving inside from the wing, or we could get completely overran on the wings and get pumped.

Didn't expect to be correct twice tbh.

Shameful 2nd half performance almost up there with the St Mirren game.

Stood off Utd all over the pitch and there was a huge gap between midfield due to the midfield sitting so deep, yet we managed to have a huge gap between the midfield and the defence because we were sitting so deep, so we got exactly what we deserve.

Need to break up the Lindsay and Murdoch partnership. They've been running around like headless chickens for weeks and have lost their quality on the ball too. Lindsays awareness of what's around him off the ball tonight was particularly shocking.

Everything we did well in the first half we didn't do in the 2nd half, but Duffy didn't adapt when Utd got their fullbacks further forward as they knew how much space they had with us playing so centrally in midfield.

Yet again we didn't look like scoring from open play so what chance have you got? The good thing is we know we can play as well as them but we just need to do it for a whole match which tbh has been a huge problem since the very first game of the season.

One last herculean effort on Friday. Everything is on the line to save our season. I'm not convinced they can do it but I hope more than anything they prove me wrong.

25 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Surprising lack of St.Mirren fans on this thread.

Probably sitting preparing numerous Greggy/Ainslie Harriot/Portillo gifs.

We're just being cautious, on the off chance they turn it around:lol:. Just kidding

Here's the pictures of the result filtering through to Portillo

Image result for michael portillo

Image result for michael portillo

Gregg

Image result for gregg wallace laugh

and Ainsley

Image result for ainsley harriott

Archived