Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

On 2017-5-7 at 16:30, Sarto Mutiny said:

There is a thread in here somewhere amongst the crap posts from Falkirk and Dundee fans, I think. At least Falkirk have a stake in the result. Dundee's only stake in the result is their colossal and overwhelming obsession with the club for the other side of the street.

Still think we'll lose, unless we get a bit of luck or some helpful refereeing.

15 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I'm glad Dundee fans are doing their best to disprove the whole obsessed thing. Well done guys, your ambivalence is truly an example to us all.

15 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Not obsessed. Not at all. Definitely not. No

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Falkirk v Dundee, who still aren't obsessed with anyone else and to prove it they keep posting about how not totally obsessed they are.

5911a2906ca44_unnamed(6).gif.5864fd1332c08b412bc8521ee2216ea4.gif

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Am I correct in thinking Morton could have a few first choice players out for this ?

Quitongo definitely out. Forbes, Kilday and Lamie all doubts. We've had absolutely no luck with injuries this season. 

15 hours ago, tonup9 said:

You have breathed in too many toxins from Grangemouth you mutant emoji196.png

I've breathed in too much of that 2nd place fever wee man. I'll sell you a sealed bottle for 4 bucks, closest you diddies will ever get to such glory. Long live Houston.

2 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

I've breathed in too much of that 2nd place fever wee man. I'll sell you a sealed bottle for 4 bucks, closet you diddies will ever get to such glory. Long live Houston.

You have such glory of finishing second yet we have as much chance of winning promotion as you do :) 

10 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

You have such glory of finishing second yet we have as much chance of winning promotion as you do :) 

I don't care about promotion it's finishing 2nd that matters, houstie and his diamond dolls had my full confidence. Oooooooh not a bad wee cross from Leahy, it's bounced into the path of fash long legs. He puts his lovely napper on it ahhhhhhhhh the bairns have done it again, the greatest prize in Scottish footy is dipped in navy blue.

Many United fans should we be expecting for this, 1500-2000?

Not sure what the fan uptake for this is, interested to see how many we have on Friday (I expect about 5500ish at most).

Tonight I think you won't see more than maybe 700 or so (but even then that's a guess).

9 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

How come we're in a cow shed for this?

According to your site you'll have a choice of the main (DVT alert) stand or the cowshed as the Wee Dublin End is allegedly not being used. I didn't get to Saturday's game - were the Utd fans not in the cowshed then ? 

You have such glory of finishing second yet we have as much chance of winning promotion as you do [emoji4] 

Ehm, not at the moment you don't. You need to get past United first which is far from certain.

I genuinely wish you luck though.

I backed the Greenock Galacticos for promotion many months back on one of the "where will teams finish?" threads and I'm sticking with them. Falkirk will be in a post-orgasmic funk at coming second and unable to get it up again. Morton have the measure of United. Be a shame to lose them from the league as they've been so generous to us with the points.

Archived