CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

I agree that the Chairman needs to start talking in simple terms. I need to read over and over any statement to separate the wheat from the chaff.

You state he hasn't put in money. Does his company not sponsor the away strip?

You also state that he runs the club without any regard to what anyone says. Can you give some examples of him going against the majority of the other board members that the members elected?

Did he really treat JP and Peaso like shit or did he just not employ them as permanent managers?
There's a big difference between the two.

As for being the most hated club in Scotland, we don't even register on the consciousness of most fans in Scotland.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/01/2018 at 23:49, BullyWeeLad said:

I heard Mcniff is one of our highest earners with £300 per game, fuckin disgusts me

:lol:

Surely fucking not?  The average wage at Dumbarton is round about £320 p/w, it's incredible management if you've got Martin McNiff on a similar wage.

13 minutes ago, Div said:

Don't push too hard is my advice.

Given some of the - for lack of a better word - bile spouted on here, I am confused by the recent turn of events. I hope you havent got into trouble over whatever seems to be the problem Div, but I will not name the name that cannot be named!

2 minutes ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

Given some of the - for lack of a better word - bile spouted on here, I am confused by the recent turn of events. I hope you havent got into trouble over whatever seems to be the problem Div, but I will not name the name that cannot be named!

Well I’m absolutely  kerplunked!

27 minutes ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

No problem and no trouble mate!

2 hours ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

voldemort laughing harry potter GIF

If I remember  correctly it was a rant against our chairman and his ramblings and the the need to decipher every statement he makes, his lack of funds being invested in the team, the treatment JP and Peaso received after steering us to safety last season and also under his leadership we have become the most hated team in Scotland.

Personally , I don't think he crossed any lines , only his opinions , no idea why the post was deleted.

Did notice it was this persons very 1st post on the forum.

I actually bumped into JP Mcgovern in Glasgow just before Christmas, great guy and loved Clyde.. said he was dying to stay but Jim Chapman said he wasn’t good enough 

said he’d come back to Clyde in a second. You could tell how serious he was, kinda guy you want at the club 

I actually bumped into JP Mcgovern in Glasgow just before Christmas, great guy and loved Clyde.. said he was dying to stay but Jim Chapman said he wasn’t good enough

If any further evidence was required that Chapman is a fucking clown we now have it.

Says McGovern isn’t good enough and proceeds to sign perhaps the worst selection of central midfielders in the history of the club [emoji23]

Archived