CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sacked by albion rovers. Didnt get cumnock or arthurlie jobs cording to junior player in my work. Ta but no Ta

Rejected by us in favour of Stuart McLaren and rejected by The Shire in favour of Craig Tully also I believe.

Rejected by us in favour of Stuart McLaren and rejected by The Shire in favour of Craig Tully also I believe.

Was mentioned for the mo jobs a few times....ffs just give the boy a joab!!!least he is keen.

Dont think we would ever find out other candidates david and can only hope club make correct decision as were running out of lives on this one....

Martins record is second to none and regardless of his competion cant see anyone else having his previous record of success regardless of division or level...

Couple of final points, EK will be third if spartans win game in hand when last season ML team were breaking records and goal nets with the same wages going in , Almost certain most of us will be excited with his passion and his general football brain when they got a chance to met him if appointed & should things fail im certain the type of person he is club wouldnt have to pay a penny in remaining contract costs if their was a parting of the ways...

Over to you club. Choose the right man, martin or not,Thats all i ask[emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]

"Martins record is second to none....". Now there is hyperbole and there is hyperbollocks!

12 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Yes im sure

This is because of a broken promise from EK im led to believe along the lines of his bonus for success in contract wasn't paid, Not for me to comment further..

Does he not have other commitments, like a day job and has he not got something to do with a UNI coaching as well?.

Would he be trying to do all 3 things at once?

Heard Billy Reid is keen on a return to Scotland after a few years being forgotten about in Sweden as Assistant.

Screwed us over last time but undoubtedly a talented manager. Still owns a house in Cumbernauld. 

If he can get us out this graveyard league all is forgiven.

Heard Billy Reid is keen on a return to Scotland after a few years being forgotten about in Sweden as Assistant.
Screwed us over last time but undoubtedly a talented manager. Still owns a house in Cumbernauld. 

Never really paid attention to your posts. This is why.... Ridiclious post

11 minutes ago, Fat Sally said:

He'll never be welcomed back. What a laughable suggestion. 

Being forgotten about, as you describe it, means being assistant at Ostersunds who have had a meteoric rise up the leagues and are taking the Europa League by storm this season.

I’m sure the high profile environment of Scottish league 2 would tempt him away from that though [emoji23]

Archived