CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Lennon was pretty clear at the fans Q&A he expects players who are out long term to still look after themselves and Ferguson simply didn't do so. Seemed to question his attitude and desire to progress. 

He was great to watch in his first season and I still think that losing him & JP really done our chances of winning the league in 2016. With the way things are looking just now though, I don't think we'll miss him too much.

Heard some rumours that Goodwillie has basically agreed to sign for a Scottish Premier league club next season.. and we’ll be getting a measly 15k for him as that was the agreed buy out price (as board didn’t think anyone would be interested) :unsure: hopefully not true 

Heard some rumours that Goodwillie has basically agreed to sign for a Scottish Premier league club next season.. and we’ll be getting a measly 15k for him as that was the agreed buy out price (as board didn’t think anyone would be interested) :unsure: hopefully not true 

Sure we've been hearing this pretty much since he signed.

21 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

St Mirren? Saw Jack Ross at the Mo game .. suspect he wasn’t there to scout Sanny!!

He will need to up his game though.

You guys looked dangerous today, but didn't have your shooting boots on. If you can replace him and add a few, you will have a serious chance of winning the league next season.

As I hoped, the curse of MoM struck again.

On 07/04/2018 at 11:16, David W said:

A thoroughly merited pair of March awards for Danny Lennon and Chris McStay.

6 goals in each of the last two months for Goodwillie and no award though...

SFA only tfollowing the line of other teams by ignoring him completely

They never announced it pubically for some reason when Lennon signed but in the owners Q&A they said he signed a "2 year deal" in November 17. I'd guess that's really 1.5 season deal, so it'll be until the end of next season, but could be either really.

Archived