CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Mccolm frustrated but much better than a lot we currently have inc wonder boy Ferguson...

Nor did he (Mccolm) go out the night before an end o season crucial game(Ferguson)

Publicly critisice his own players in another cruical game at forfar (Mcmillian)

Take a good wage and operation off the club and dis-appear (Easton)

Let himself get overweight after winning player of the season the one before when captain (Smith)

Not forgetting I dont give a f**k atttitude up at forfar near end o season (Mcneill) cause im away.

Lot o these c***s got away with murder after the season was done...

All well and good until you remember McColm taking a honeymoon during the playoffs.

Easton didn't owe anything to anyone. His contract was done, he's entitled to go elsewhere especially to a higher level and a longer term contract. 

McNeil was clearly playing injured at Forfar, with taping all up his right leg. Bizarre he displayed that supposed attitude in that game and in none of the others.

McMillan didn't do anything the supporters weren't doing.

Smith put on weight, was regularly dropped and is now playing juniors. Got what he deserved.

McColm missed three consecutive Saturdays (four games in total) for a wedding and honeymoon. Pre-arranging a wedding and holiday for the end of April is obviously a clash. Absolutely laughable. He let his team mates down badly.

McColm missed three consecutive Saturdays (four games in total) for a wedding and honeymoon. Pre-arranging a wedding and holiday for the end of April is obviously a clash. Absolutely laughable. He let his team mates down badly.

We shouldn't forget that it's part time football. The players have personal lives that are maybe more important at times. We've no idea why he got married at that time. It was maybe booked over a year in advance. I don't know that many of us expected to get to the playoffs that year.

It's not as if he buggered off to watch Sunderland.

Ferguson, Smith and mcmillian showed a complete lack of professionalism in their jobs, End of. Were also paid a lot more than mccolm and three of them put together couldnt match mccolms mileage in one game over the park...

McNeill downed tools and wanting out the full of summer confirmed it.

Easton disappointed me and perhaps is due a bit of rope but wouldnt be playing for forfar just now if he wasnt for club..

Ally Love is training with you guys tonight with a view to you taking him on loan from Brechin. 

A friend of mine played with Love at Albion Rovers so I happen to have seen a wee bit of him over the years. Good player but very inconsistent, when he was good he was great and when he was poor he was terrible.

If Lennon can get him ticking then he would be a fantastic signing for the club.

Archived