CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have two proven successful mangers at this level and above Its time for the directors to get finger and generate income that allied to the support giving through fans donations 200 club etc should give Lennon and Moore the ammunition to get us out of Alcatraz even if it is three bed sheets tied together and a couple of barrels joined up with 4 bike inner tubes.

Cfcuk looking at he accounts issued last night it looks to me as if the Board have doing exactly as you wish-and with some success.

Well as a member I haven't been sent them so it looks as if there are different levels of membership now

Well I look forward to some big signings in January

Well as a member I haven't been sent them so it looks as if there are different levels of membership now

Well I look forward to some big signings in January

It mentions on the members forum what to do if you don't receive the documents

It mentions on the members forum what to do if you don't receive the documents

That's comforting so you have to request accounts now

How about they actually do their roles properly and ensure that everyone gets them, funnily enough they have no problem contacting me when they want money or are promoting speakers dinners etc

It'll probably need to be quite a big performance from us. That is, if we're to win. Munro's loss isn't easily made up for. 

Of course, if there's any match in which you might expect a big performance it's this one: new management; cup tie.

That's comforting so you have to request accounts now

How about they actually do their roles properly and ensure that everyone gets them, funnily enough they have no problem contacting me when they want money or are promoting speakers dinners etc

Check your spam/junk folder as it might be in there. If not a quick email to the club and they’ll resend it [emoji106]

Why would he do that? He likes to moan.

Have checked nothing

Ps it's funny no problems sending me info 're dinners 200 club etc

Apologies imagine expecting to get into from the club when your a member tut tut

Archived