CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we were scudded off a team who all were known to have a conveyor belt from youth to first team i could maybe say bad day at office but 11-2 off stranraer who must play second fiddle to Qots for picking up local talent. This aint the first season either. Time for a club re think...

I'm surprised you did not see this coming.

7 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Good grief. Someone has moved Dumfries.

Max, you have given me the answer.

Of course it is still 72 miles from Stranraer, but someone knows it is about to be relocated a bit closer, know what I mean!!!!

There's money to be made by just reading these threads. 

If we were scudded off a team who all were known to have a conveyor belt from youth to first team i could maybe say bad day at office but 11-2 off stranraer who must play second fiddle to Qots for picking up local talent. This aint the first season either. Time for a club re think...

Maybe we should get Lauchlan in to coach them.

Wow. Guess who.s built up.a wee army of foes..Pleasing[emoji4]...

Though For the avoidance of doubt Qots do have first pick up off youth players from across the south of scotland & Including carlisle to newcastle, Sources advise. Mainly an ex clyde centre half and ex Qots employee....

Thanks for the interest girls. I.ll.keep to facts. You keep.the rage up, That is even more entertainment.

I watched the under 20s game due to it being local and i was bored. Clyde had only 12 of a squad, 1of whom got injured ten minutes in. 6 were trialists . The goalie managed to keep out the road of the ball.  The two coaches for clyde looked totally disinterested and not once stood up out the dugout. Stranraer had a couple of good players but clydes goalie will probably still be under his bed. Not his finest hour

Same sources that leaked Ian Murray? Pathetic, but if it gives you a feeling of worth then I’ll go along without further comment. I’ll get back to the A word.

No it wasnt same friend or souce if thats what their called nowadays but doesnt make me pathetic i can assure you....

Others nitpickin my posts without checking their info or maybe just allowing for a simple mistake of info i was given and sharing just before Danny lennon was appointed , well you would need to ask them or perhaps even better yourself....

CACL

The most recent posts are out of order would you all please report to the supporters liaison officer next home game . Please remember we are a community club, this is the type of behaviour that gets us the reputation of being the nastiest fans in Scottish football. As was made clear in the official club programme.

12 hours ago, Elementary Penguin said:

Did someone from Clyde FC not get absolutely crucified very publicly when saying this very thing four or so years ago? Youth football has absolutely no place being faffed around with by senior professional clubs with one principally vested interest.  We've sold four players for 'money' in 24 years......Martin O'Neill, Craig McEwan, Carrigan and Greer. And the last one from Port Glasgow Juniors. We can't even claim him as a Clyde product. Complete waste of resources, and whats worse.....people get paid to NOT bring through players for us, through the so-called Foundation. 

Pretty sure the purpose of the community foundation is to establish and improve a foundation in the community.

Pretty Sure the guy(s) who run it have no input or say in the football side of things.

Dont actually disagree with the rest of your post.

Archived