CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, maxruby said:

Might as well put up a sign appealing for witnesses such as the police following an RTC. Along the lines of "Rammy here 16.50 on 28/10. Any info gratefully received "!

It's a bit embarrassing on all levels isn't it?

Why do we insist on doing our dirty washing in public? Couldn't those who have already said they were there have been contacted quietly.

This forum is a haven for aliases, nutcases, former directors with grudges, aspiring directors with grudges and bewildered fans. It's hardly going to elicit a response that could be relied upon in a court.

For clarification, the incident refers to the fight and not the 90 criminal minutes beforehand. I can write him a thesis on that.

Unless they're looking for a way out that's cheaper, I don't see why he won't be sacked for the football side of things.

50 minutes ago, AndyCameron88 said:

Dear John,

On or around 4:50pm on Saturday 28th October 2017, after enduring 90mins of criminal hoofball, upon vacating the stadium I overheard a group of fans rightly shouting abuse at Mr. C and Mr. J through the door ajoining the player tunnel and fan exit corridor. Something along the lines of "get yersell's tae f**k ya useless c***s!" I believe.

Mr. J then proceeded to burst out of a fire excape and unleash hell upon our support. Mr. J rugby tackled our very own Richard to the deck, before roundhouse kicking another and then punching several small children in the face. Mr C. was witness to all of this, laughing and offering encouragement throughout.

Please ensure the pair are sacked with immediate effect as they are a disgrace to the club.

Yours truly x

That made me chuckle.

Hearing the board offered chapman extra money at the board meeting last night to strngethen in Jan and a possible contract extension.
john brown scenario all over again. 

You got that wrong didn’t you.

6 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Having just watched the goals from Saturday, and what I've seen myself at games. How bad is Blair Currie? 

And this was the league 2 keeper of the year last year, gives away goals for fun. 

Been saying  that is the problem with the team rather than the manager

Archived